►lots of dancing

viii. lots of dancing

"and the devil has left me. time for some fun."

_

"So.... Kol, how did you find yourself falling in love with the Jester?" Ivy asked the Original lowly. Harley didn't hear anything, all that she was concentrating on was her Puddin' while she took control of the wheel. Kol's head snapped at the direction of Ivy, face full of confusion. "What do you mean exactly?"

The ironic question made the other criminal chuckle, "You know what I mean."

True. Kol did know what the green woman was saying. He just didn't want to say it because, Kol Mikaelson was falling in love with Harley Quinn. And that was the first time in centuries. That wasn't the only reason. The other was that Klaus held affection to the Jester. And that affection is holding Kol out of the picture. But Klaus' affection is getting him pulled back by his pride. So the the brunette Original shook his head, "No. Not in a million years."

Harley's mind was filled with the memories of her and the Joker. But also she thought about her mixed feelings for Klaus and Kol. Sure, she slept with Klaus but, she also held affection for the younger vampire. She clutched the wheel tighter, angry at her thoughts of falling in love for the second time in her life. But this time, with two people.

"We're here!" Harley shouted, painting a fake grin on her face.

"Good. I'm in need for some shots." Ivy smirked getting off the stolen vehicle. Harley and Kol sat in the car for a few minutes, silence filling the care. Only their heavy breathing filled the car. Harley turned of the engine and got off the car, Kol following suit. She opened the door and grinned to herself, ready to make her problems be forgotten. "Now this." Harley grinned, "Is my kind of place."

She scanned the room, sensing that Kol wasn't beside her made her smirk. "And the devil has finally left me. Time for some fun."

_

Double update today! Watch out!

Check out my other story, Legend of the Supernatural!

🤓

Harley and.....?