►stefan

"Jesus Christ!" Harley moaned as she woke up, feeling that she was instead in a car, rather than a bed.

A familiar voice spoke, "Finally, you are awake."

The blonde groaned, "What tbe hell are you doing here?"

The driver shrugged, "I don't know." And glanced at the Jester, "Don't I recall you leaving me behind to come back to that town?"

The crazy woman rollled her eyes, "Ugh, I hate you. But at least you are smart."

"Well, thank you Harles."

They sat in silence.

Finally, Harley had enough of the growing tention between them.

"Turn the radio on!" She snapped.

The red head didn't move, making the Jester more annoyed than ever.

And so, Harley took it up herself to turn the radio on.

She got up and tried to push the button, but Ivy just swatted away.

This happened five times over the trip until the green skinned woman finally got thrown of the edge.

"Stop it, or else." She gritted.

The infamous phrase came out of the pig tailed blonde, "Or else what?"

"Or else I do this." The other villian said, letting their car fly off a bridge.

But luckily, Ivy's powers manage to catch them on time.

"What the hell, Ivy?!?" Harley grinned, "Is that all you got?" She cocked an eyebrow at her fellow villian.

The other woman chuckled, "Oh... I've got more."

And with that one pharse, the car lost its balance on the huge plant and fell into the icy waters of the river.

-

After the duo got out of the water, Harley pondered on how she ended uo here.

"How did you get me out?"

Her friend shrugged as she dried her hair, "I made a deal with an enemy of your friends."

"Mistah I-Give-Nicknames-Out-For-A-Hobby?" Crazy Pants asked, referring to the blue-eyed Salvatore.

"Other one."

Harley was confused at first and furrowed her brows, "Other one?"

Seconds passed....

"STEFAN SALVATORE?!?" She shrieked.

Ivy looked at her weirdly, "Yeah."

Harley's eyes widened, "We need to go. NOW!"

-

OH MY GOSH!

Thank you guys for supporting Jester of Gotham for the past few months.

I am so sorry for not updating that frequently (because I was out of ideas).

But here, to celebrte 35k reads, I have updated the book.

So, thank you.