►confused, drunken feelings

ix. confused, drunken feelings

"really, i'm confused with myself"

_

"Hmmm...." Harley hummed as she advanced towards the bar, "Drinks."

Kol watched quietly from the crowd. Teenage girls started piling themselves on him and started gliding their fingertips throughout his body. The Original groaned and shoved the teens to his side. "Oh. Someone's quite grumpy." A brunette seductively say. The others nodded, smirking to themselves.

"A nice tequila pretty please!" Ordered the Jester. The bar tender gave her a slight nod. Harley turned her back to the bar and towards the huge dancing crowd. Harleen found Ivy grinding on a man, whom caught the blonde looking. The red head gave her a smirk before going back to business. Harley smirked proudly of the villain before she felt a tap on her shoulder, "Your drink."

The Jester rolled her eyes. She turned to him and flashed him an innocent smile and thanked him. She took the bottle out of his hand before turning back around to see girls piling up Kol. Her smile fell, suddenly feeling jealous. "You can't fall in love Harles!" She hissed at herself before chugging a shot of the alcohol.

"Let's get this over with." Harley chugged another shot out of the bottle. Before sighing and getting up from her sit. The crazy woman marched and pushed through the crowd just to get to the Original, "Okay. I see that you want to have my little friend. But...." Harley trailed off, "You see. He's taken."

The girls looked at the pigtailed woman with an annoyed look before realizing who she really was. They started to shake in fear, which made Harley smirk, "Scared of the Jester?"

They all nodded, the blonde rolled her eyes before waving them away. "What was that for?" The still sober Mikaelson asked. The blonde sat beside him sighing, "I don't Vampy. I am just really really confused with myself."

"Me too, Crazy Pants. Me too." Kol responded.

"Aren't we always?" Harley responded.

The two sat not saying anything. "You know what? I'm drunk let's get this over with." The Jester attacked Kol with her painted lips and pushed him towards her more by his collar.

_

And yet, there is more drama! Finally something happened with Kol and Harley! If you're gonna ask what happened to Klaus, don't worry. I have a plan.