Chapter 7: Comic-Con

(Wes' POV)

(The night before Comic-Con)

(Y/n) and I got off work around 11:00 Pm. I picked her up this morning so that after work we could head to a friend's shop where they do custom sports equipment. I called him a week ago and send him pictures of everything he would need to make it. I did this without (Y/n) knowing. I knew she was having a tuff time finding Harley Quinn's bat so a decided to have it custom made for her.
"So Wes, what are you picking up at your friend's work shop?" she asked.
"It's a surprise." I told her.
"I can't wait." she said, excitedly. We pulled up to the shop and walked in.
"Hello, can I help you with anything?" the man behind the counter said.
"Yes, I ordered a custom Baseball bat. It should be under Wesley Johnson." I said.
"Ah yes, it's all ready for you. I'll bring it out. just one moment." He then when in the backdoor to the shop. (Y/n) looked very excited.
"Wes, you didn't have to do that. Thank you." she said, giving me a hug. The man then came back with the bat.

 The man then came back with the bat

I took the bat and gave it to (Y/n). I paid for the bat and we headed to (y/n)'s apartment.

(Your POV)

I can't believe Wes had Harley Quinn's Bat custom made for me. Now my Harley Quinn cosplay was complete. All of Wes' Joker cosplay stuff arrived today sometime while I was at work. I unlocked my apartment and there was Thor, waiting by the door. the second he saw Wes, he ran straight to him and started to jump up. I told him no for jumping and told him to sit. after he sat for a minute I let him play with Wes while I unpacked Wes' Costume. I had Wes try it on to see if they shipped the right size and they did. I changed into my pj's and bought in Nightmare on Elm Street. Wes and Thor joined me and I ended up falling asleep on Wes' chest.

~6:30 am the next morning~

I woke up to Unsteady by X Ambassador on my alarm. I was in my bed with Wes spooning me. I blushed a little. Wes looks so adorable when he sleeps. I reached over and turned off my alarm. Wes sturd a little but didn't wake up. I got up, changed into the Harley Quinn shorts and baseball tee, and grabbed Harley Quinn's temporary tattoos.

I was just about to start applying the tattoos when Wes got up

"Morning (y/n). Has Joven arrived yet?" Wes asked.
"Not yet. If he is not here by the time (c/n) arrives you might have to drive over and drag him over." I joked.
"Yea I might." Wes said getting out of bed.
I told Wes where his costume was and told him to only but on the pants because we'll have to make his skin look like it was bleached. By the time my tattoos were on half of Wes', Joven call Wes' phone wondering what apartment we were in. Wes told him we were on the 6th floor apartment 615. Joven then hung up. After about 10 minutes I heard a knock on my door. When I answered there was Joven already in his batman costume. I chuckled as I let him in.
"Joven you really got in costume and drive all the way here in it. Wow bravo." I said.
"I wanted to be ready in case I was late because of traffic." Joven said.
"Traffic don't start till 8 am." Wes said.
"Dude nice tatts." Joven said.
"His tattoos aren't don't yet. There is 2 more that have to go on. One on his stomach and one on his back." I said.
"It's going to be a pain to make the stomach one to stay because I'm very ticklish there." Wes said.