Reason [R27]

Here's your order!!!

One Uke Tsuna!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR.

≧﹏≦= ̄ω ̄=(*^﹏^*)O(∩_∩)O

Prolouge:

Tsuna need to search about his project.

He did search.

But he don't understand.

So the worst move he made is to ask his tutor to teach him.

Well... it's not that bad.

It's pleasurably good... if him having a sore ass and can't walk was not counted.

~CielaMich

→_→←_←

"R-Reborn..."

Black orbs suddenly cast his attention to the brunette and turned narrowed when he saw the fear at the brown orbs. He sighed, because of scaring the boy but responded.

"What is it, Dame-Tsuna?"

The boy named Tsuna, flinched at the deep voice of the man but took all of his courage left to talk.

"C-Can you h-help me in my r-research on our p-project?"

Reborn lifted his right eyebrow at confusion, he know that the IQ of his student is improving because of his tortu- I mean tutoring, so why would he still ask him? Tsuna can use the internet to have some information about it. So why? The tutor opened his mouth while still looking at the brunette in puzzlement.

"Did you already checked it on the internet?"

The brunette nodded, his brown locks bouncing softly at the action, and bowed his head in embarrassment.

"I did. B-But..."

The hitman pulled his fedora down, disappointed that his student didn't understand his research. He mentally sighed, his student is smart, he's just a slow learner. He leaned at the wall and closed his eyes, his eyebrows knitted at annoyance. The student gulped, he know that his tutor is angry because of him and he remained standing at the center of his room.

"What research, Dame-Tsuna?"

The smaller boy nearly jumped at the question but still answered the question.

"U-Uhm... I-I need to search on h-how the t-two human can be a-aroused at sex-sexual acts."

Silence. The room was surrounded by the thick silence after the answer was dropped like a bomb. The black orbs was widen afterward. He's frozen at his place and his mind is replaying the question. When it finally registered at his mind, he quietly smirked. The brunette was confused at the ravenet's action. He can't see his reaction because it was hidden by the fedora. He was startled when the hitman stood straight and made his way to his student. Tsuna shrieked when Reborn pinned him at his bed, and he begin to struggle to break free. But mentally sighed when realization striked him, Reborn is the world's greatest hitman, of course, he won't win. So he gave up and looked at the hitman's orbs with puzzled face.

"Remember this Dame-Tsuna."

'Or else...'

The brunette shivered when he heard the unsaid words but quickly nodded when the hitman glared at him.

"How to make your partner aroused with sexual acts. The objective of this is to make your partner aroused or make him or her to receive the pleasure you will be doing. First, you need to kiss your partner like this."

The brunette froze when the hitman touched his lips with his and kissed him. He bitted the boy's lips, making the brunette to gasp and the hitman took the time to shove his tongue inside. The tutor explored the student's mouth with his tongue, savoring the sweetness of the strawberry cake, his student ate. He sucked the boy's tongue and Tsuna suddenly moaned making Reborn smirk. The ravenet left the brunette's mouth to saw his face, Tsuna was blushing, panting and a thin saliva was on his chin.

"Second, you need to touch him at the places where his sensitive spot rest. So you can search it by kissing, sucking and touching. Watch and listen, Dame-Tsuna."

The brunette nodded, excited at the new pleasure he will be receiving. The hitman kissed the boy's jaw, going down to his shoulder and his collarbone. When it came to where his shoulder and neck connects, Tsuna moaned loudly. The hitman mentally smirked.

"Found it."

He kissed the sweet spot and Tsuna moaned like there's no tomorrow. When he's already accustomed at the taste, he sucked it and Tsuna became shocked and started to groan at delight. Reborn is a man who's possessive on what's his so he did what he want to do. He set a kiss mark exactly at the sweet spot, proclaiming that the brunette belongs to him. Him only. The ravenet went to his chest but while he's kissing it, he unbuttoned his student's uniform and pulled it off the student's body and throwed it at his side. The black onyx eyes stared at the pink nipples underneath him hungrily, he want to lick it and suck it until it turns red. The brunette shivered at the lust air surrounding the hitman, confused how he came in this situation. The fedora man detected the fear coming from the smaller boy, the fact that the boy is blushing and panting made his pants to tighten in a way he want it to be. He smirked and licked his lips hungrily, eager to eat his cute bunny for meal. The hitman's experienced tongue glided at the boy's perked nipples, nearly moaning at the taste of it and how warm it is, while his other hand is touching the left nipple. The boy suddenly shrieked at the coldness of the tongue and the hands of the hitman but moaned at the pleasure he's receiving. The ravenet chuckled, amused at the reaction, the boy gave. The hitman suddenly stopped, causing the brunette to whimper at the loss of the pleasure, but looked at the taller man in front of him. The hitman is now frowning, and made the boy confused why he suddenly look like... he's thinking deeply?

"R-Reborn? I-Is something w-wrong?"

The hitman snapped back at the reality and looked at the boy under him. The hitman smirked evilly and shoved his twitching friend at the boy's flat stomach. The boy suddenly flinched when something hard and warm hit at his stomach.

"Reborn? What's poking at my stomach? It feels strange and it makes me uncomfortable."

The boy muttered under his breath, slightly wrinkling his nose awkwardly. The hitman frozed, he completely forgot that his student is innocent, too innocent. Well, seems like his student need some tutoring.

"Dame-Tsuna, I'll tell you what is the reason..."

The hitman stopped, liked to suspense his student and mentally chuckled when he saw the brunette's impatient and confused face.

"Reason?"

The hitman slowly grinned evilly, making the boy flinched and suddenly feel regretful asking the question.

"Why a boy named Dame-Tsuna can't walk tomorrow."

The brunette seemed confused at what the ravenet said and asked.

"Why can't I walk tomorrow?"

The hitman smirked.

"Third on how to make your partner aroused. Have sex. And I'll thrust my penis on your butthole and make it sore until you can't walk."

The boy gulped at his tutor's statement and dark look and shrieked.

"HIEEEEEEEE!!!"

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭︶︿︶

Done!!!

Sorry if it's short but I need to sleep already!

~CielaMich