Real Me [All27]

1 Girl Tsuna coming right up for @Akatsuki_Shiro! Enjoy!

Pairings: 5927, 8027, 0027, 6927, 1827. I know that it's not completely All27 but I'm not really good at harem... so yeah.

~~~

Tsuna's POV

"Dame-Tsuna. Wake up or I'll shoot you."

I shrieked when I heard the threat in Reborn's squeaky voice. I suddenly shot up out of the bed and fell with a thud. Good thing Reborn decided not to put a trap on my floor. If he did, I'll be dead already. Standing up, I saw Reborn with his Leon gun pointing at me, directly at my forehead. I paled when it came to my mind. Is he seriously gonna do it? Oh gosh! Crossing my arms in my head by means of protecting it, I screeched in horror. I abruptly stopped when I heard a chuckle. A sadistic chuckle. I lifted my head and noticed that he don't have the gun in his hand. I sighed in relief and scratched my head.

"Are you seriously gonna shoot me?"

"Yes. Leon made a new bullet and I want to know what it does."

"So you're saying that I'll be your test subject? Just because you're curious?"

Reborn's face looks blank. He cocked the gun and pointed it at me again while glaring.

"You got a problem with that? Dame-Tsuna?"

I quickly shook my head, choosing not to talk. But a smirk from his face is the least thing I want to see now.

"Too bad. I'm the one who's gonna decide."

Then a bang was released. It was the last thing I heard before falling into the darkness.

Reborn's POV

It's already fucking 5 minutes and still nothing happened. Tch. I didn't know that this one is useless. Better shoot Giannini.

[CM: No, it's not Cookie Monster, Ciela Mich, ok? OK. So Reborn said that Leon made the bullet, but the truth is, it was Giannini. Reborn didn't say it, 'cause he knew that Tsuna will put a fight before he can shoot him. So to make it simple, Giannini is still useless in this time.]

Tsuna's POV

Ugh... My head hurts. What happened? I remembered Reborn, sadistic smile, Leon, bullet, shot.. at my forehead!!! Ugh. That sadistic baby. I stood up from the floor and heard my bones made a pleasing sound. Gosh. My fall must really hurt. Well, yeah. It does. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleepiness get off as I took a glance at the clock. 2 pm and it's Sunday today plus it's so hot! I walked in to the bathroom and discarded all my clothes. I stepped into the shower and turned on the cold water. I sighed in content when the cold water made a contact with my skin and made my body less hot. I grabbed the shampoo and scrub it on my head. Hmmm. I'm taking time in scrubbing it. My hair got longer. Wait... longer? It's long! What happened? I pat my body with my hand to examine what changed but when it got to my chest... I have two big bumps. Why? I looked down and saw... BOOBS!!! I pat my private area and realized that my sword wasn't there. I turned into a girl?

"KYAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Bam.

"Tsu-kun?! What happened?!"

I saw my mother went inside the bathroom where I was. When she saw my body she just laughed. Eh?

"Mom? W-Why are you laughing? Shouldn't you be panicking? Because I turned into a g-girl?"

Mom just smiled warmly and gave me an underwear for girls with a bra and she dressed me. An orange and white jacket with 27 number and partnered skirt. Why do girls love wearing skirt? It's so cold!