Missing

When they got in they noticed that the lights were off. It had probably been switched off by one of the terrorists to give them an advantage in the confusion it caused but there were enough windows so it wasn't too big of a problem. They still had to be more aware in darker places though.

After seven meters they took their own path. Yuna looked at Kusege who seemed focused. When he disappeared from her sight she started to focus on the mission too.

The hallway on the right, close to the storage rooms was for her to clear. She heard the first gunshots after a few meters. Quickly she raised her gun and looked in every direction. Not in this hallway apparently. Yuna sighed. She had to focus otherwise she'd be the one in trouble.

The gunshots were not in this part but they were definitely on the same floor which made her heart skip a beat. That means either Wang, Vargov or Kusege was in trouble. After a few more shots it became quiet. Not sure where it was coming from she decided to proceed and went on to the canteen at the back of the room.

She didn't encounter anyone so she found the canteen first. She looked through the small round window in the door. Three terrorists were keeping a person hostage. He looked like a normal office worker. She could hear the man begging for his life, he was obviously afraid so they had to hurry to free the man from the mental torture.

A few seconds later Kusege arrived at the canteen as well. They both looked away when their eyes met. Luckily he seemed unharmed.

''Those gunshots.. yours?'' Kusege whispered. She shook her head. Since he asked her about it, it couldn't be his either.

They looked at the doors behind them to see if Wang or Vargov had entered already but neither of them arrived at the meeting point. Kusege turned around and started talking until they were shaken up by gunshots which came from the canteen.

They quickly got against the wall. Yuna slowly peeked through the small window in the door. ''How many?'' he asked by using sign language. ''Three and a hostage'' Yuna replied.

When they were getting ready to enter Vargov came out of the hallway. Kusege quickly explained the emergency plan and got ready.

On three Yuna kicked the door open and shot two of the terrorists before they could move while Vargov shot the third. They ran inside when the hostage panicked and tried to run away through the back door of the canteen where another man with a mask entered.

The man was alerted and almost immediately lifted his gun at Vargov and tried to shoot when his face suddenly changed. A few seconds later he fell over to the ground. Wang stood behind them, breathing heavily. ''Cleared'' he said while he grabbed the hostage so he wouldn't run away again. Right after that Kusege informed another group to come in and guide the traumatized man out.

When he was transported out, the team got together to give the results. It appeared only Wang encountered terrorists on his way to the canteen.

When they made sure everyone was okay the leader consulted other groups and gave them the results of their counterattack.

The only place that was left now was the second floor where the attackers kept David Cameron hostage. The second floor had six entrances, three at the north side of the building and three on the south side of the building. Since they were at the north staircases, Kusege's team was responsible for clearing that part while the other team from the third floor was responsible for the south.

Luckily Wang was unharmed but he was the most worn out so they split up again but into three teams this time. Vargov decided to go with Wang to back him up at one of the three staircases. Without wasting more time they all went their way to get to the second floor.