제 3장

As he rode the bus, he felt slightly dizzy from the alcohol that was mixed into the cup of punch. The cup was small, but the alcohol was strong and made his head hurt.

He heard the bus stop, the loud screeching noise. He got off, shaking his head in desperation. He looked for his house, which was a few blocks down. He started to make his way down.

"Was the dance fun?" Jungkook's mom asked from the living room, as she was sitting next to her husband, watching some shows on the television.

"Yeah," he said in a low and solemn tone. He dragged himself up the stairs, wanting to just rest. He opened the door to his room near the stairs.

His room was a bit messy, since he always was too lazy put away his belongings in the drawers. He dropped to his fluffy bed that had thick sheets that could overlap him as he dropped. He settled down into the bed.

He didn't bother to change his clothes, even though it was his costume. He snuggled into the bed, but thought for a second.

Kim Taehyung.

Did he still have the everlasting grudge? Jungkook knew that he probably had a devious plan, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Jungkook tried to go to sleep, but the gears in his brain kept on turning. He couldn't stop.

"I'll see for myself," he said to himself, taking a few deep breaths. He eventually fell asleep after a few minutes.

•••

Taehyung walked into the school, seeing not a lot of students have entered yet. He headed to his locker, quickly turning the lock to open it. As he opened it, a post-it note fell straight to the floor. He kneeled down, grabbing the yellow paper. He turned it to the side with writing.

Roof 7:45

He gave a light smirk. Was it a girl's confession, was what he guessed. He looked at the time, 7:41. It was about time.

He headed up the various stairs to the roof. A cool breeze blew in his face, as some of his hair moved with the wind. He looked to the other side of the roof, seeing a guy in the school's uniform. Curious, he headed to the boy.

[ Danger ( Mo-Blue Mix ) - BTS ]

"Hello? Who are you?" He asked, tilting to his left side, trying to see who's face it was. All he could see was the man's back.

Jungkook turned around, pushing Taehyung to the small metal shed on the roof. Taehyung was surprised by the attack, seeing Jungkook's fierce eyes.

"Stay away," Jungkook said, with a tough snarl. "Stay away from Seunghwa."

Taehyung gave a light laugh, pushing Jungkook away from him. "Who says I was going to bother her?" He said, a small smirk appearing on his lips.

"I'm not stupid. You still have that grudge," Jungkook said.

"Getting smarter, aren't you Kookie?"

"Don't call me that," he said, not wanting to be called by his childhood name.

"Annoyed?" He asked. "That usually will make you pissed."

Jungkook went closer to Taehyung, punching his cheek. Taehyung felt a sharp pain, his mouth.

"You got a bit stronger," Taehyung said. "Take another punch," he insisted.