How They Got In- JackSepticEye

The first player was Jacksepticeye. He is Irish and loves a game. He was the best  in the logical games. The puzzels. He was perfect. The best about him was, is that he give everything to win and to save his friends. He would sarcifice himself just to save a friend. 

 It was very quiet today. Jack was just playing No Man's Sky  until his scream began to flicker. Imiaditly he toke a cables that were attatched to the monitor, but didn't work. The scream showed strange colors. "What the fuck!" Jack cursed softly. Slowy  there apaired A litlle masked man on the scream...Well, it looked more like a puppet. His long black hair was neithly commed and the fellow had a nice suit. The puppet looked at him straitgh in the eye and opened his mouth to talk. "Hello Sean, We are going to play a game and it is your turn." the puppet said. Jack was to much in shock to say something. Why was there a puppet on his scream? And why would that puppet play a game? the puppet said some  rules of the game and spontainiously dissapeard. after that the computer started to sqiel and there apaired sort of a startscream. 

  Do you wanna play a game?

Yes

No

You have 10 seconds to think.

After that A litlle time began to count down. Jack began to sweat a little. He didn't wanted to paly this game. He had a family to take care of. To make things worse, there apaired a photo of his family on the scream. Do you really want to risk their lives? was the ironic discription. Now was Jack really scared. Slowly his mouse was going  to 'Yes'. There was no way back if he clicked it. He had a little escape, but the photo on the scream told him that that wasn't true.

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ,0 Jack had made the right choice in the opion of his computer and there came a poorly filmed image on his scream. there was a room whit his brother, mother and father. They just sat there as if they had become puppets themself. Jack was terrefied. He wanted to save them so bad, but  he had no idea what he could do. The game he was playing, was terrible.