Chapter 3

Rey woke up to a knot in her stomach and a throbbing headache. She had stayed up late the night before worrying about what's to come. But then again, she was going to "date" her arch nemesis.

Her eyes wandered over to the clock at her bedside.

12:20 pm

Rey shot herself up and went to get ready. She ran her hands through her hair and piled it up into a loose single bun. Rey quickly got changed before heading to make something to eat.

12:45

Grabbing her keys, she rushed off, texting Finn.

R: heading off to Snokes

F: good luck

R: thanks, I'll need it

The keys went into the ignition and her hand reached to put the radio on. She took a deep breath before arriving outside. Pulling at her hair, Rey stepped out and swung open the door.

"Rey Kenobi, I'm supposed to meet with Snoke?"

"Over there."

The woman at the desk pointed toward the chairs. Ren was already sitting there. She glanced at him before sitting down.

"He'll be with you soon."

Rey nodded before looking down at her hands. They say there for a few moments, a silence settling between them.

"Kylo Ren and Rey Kenobi, Snoke will see you now."

Rey shot up and walked quickly, following the assistant. The door was opened and they stepped in. Snoke beckoned them to sit before pulling out papers.

"Over here are your guidelines to make you show you're a couple."

Rey grabbed at the paper and scanned over it. She avoided Kylo's gaze.

~ constant videos
~ holding hands
~ hugs/cuddles
~ stay close
~ kisses

She stopped reading and put her face into her hands.

"Do you two still agree to this?"

Kylo nodded slowly and glanced at Rey, waiting for her answer. She looked at Snoke and then at Kylo. Her eyes wandered back to her paper.

"I'll do it."

"Good. Today you have to make it official. I expect to see major news about Reylo."

"Yes." Rey walked out of the room with Kylo following behind.

"Rey."

"What?"

Her hit his lip before taking her hand in his.

"Let go of my hand!"

"It's for the agreement."

"Oh." Her cheeks flushed before her hand settled in his once again.