Chapter 6

A/N: woah new update whattt hopefully this will satisfy y'all. Anyways there is slightly maturish content in this chapter (don't worry no smut or anything but you'll see)

Rey didn't do anything.

In response to his moving body, she only froze and pretty much allowed it to happen. Closing her eyes tightly she felt Ren's warm breath across her lips.

"What are you waiting for Ren?"

She whispered lightly, a blurb of words bursting out recklessly in the moment.

"Shut it."

"No thanks."

With a grunt Ren swooped in and captured her lips with his own. The minute their lips met it seemed as if time didn't seem to exist. Rey's mind soon went buggy and all sense of logic went out the other ear.

The once chaste kiss soon deepened and Rey wasn't able to stop herself. She wanted to,but her heart had seemed to take over her head.

She felt hands grip behind her and move across her back and into her hair. The touch of his fingers around her waist making her melt more.

Ren pulled away from her quickly, both of their lips newly kissed and plump. He pressed a soft kiss on her cheek before moving his mouth down to his neck.

Rey.

She let out a groan.

Rey!

She continued to give in and kissed down his neck in return.

Rey stop! This isn't you! You HATE him!

Suddenly it seemed as if her brain had finally taken control back and impulsively Rey swung her head away from Ren, her eyes wide.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me!? I didn't do anything!"

"Y-you kissed me!!"

She reached a hand slowly up to her face, stroking a finger across her lips slowly, her eyes still very wide in disbelief.

"So? It takes two to tangle."

"W-well...well! You're...you're so annoying!" Rey responded, her face burning up, and her voice a flustered stutter. She stood up from the couch and stormed off towards the bathroom.

Rey locked the door quickly behind her and stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a loose mess, the three buns long gone, and her minimal makeup wiped across her face. That morning Rey remembered applying a soft pink lipstick and the remainder of of it was smeared across her lips. 

Then she caught eyes with what was on her neck.

A purple-red mark was stark against her tan skin, a single mark across her thin neck.

Hell no.

"Goddammit Ren!"

Rey muttered under her breath before storming out from the bathroom and walking back into the area in which she was last with Ren.

"Are you okay?"

"No, far from it in fact," she hissed, hands covering her neck. "And before you ask its all your fault!"

"And why is that?"

Rey narrowed her eyes and moved her hands swiftly from her neck. "Because of this! Look what you gave me! You're digusting! I can't have this on me! What will people think..."

Ren shrugged, not having much of a reaction to the news, "It'll help with the whole fake dating story you know? Some people still don't believe it."

"I guess it will...B-but..."

"But what?"

"What will Poe and Finn think?...What am I even getting myself into?" She put her hands to her face before running out the door.