Chapter 4

"You ignorant prick!"

"Stop being such a baby!"

"Me? A baby? Oh please, your the jerk who thinks it's okay to have a hood over your face!"

"It's for my viewers!"

"What about my viewers? I don't want to be dating a monster in a hood!"

He reached for the black fabric that cloaked his face and threw it down. "Happy?" His teeth were clenched.

"Very." Rey crossed her arms and scoffed at him.

"Can we just get this over with?"

"Whatever."

"You know they're not going to buy this shit?"

"Yeah, at this point I don't care. I agreed to fake date my least favorite person."

"Geez thanks."

"Oh please, you know the feeling is mutual."

"That's true, I wouldn't date you if you were the very last person on Earth."

"But here we are."

"Whatever, what's the plan?"

"I know you want to do the boyfriend tag on your channel but what about mine?"

"I don't know, that's for you to think up of and me to agree to."

"Well...how about a cover?"

"What?"

"You know? We cover a song together. It was just an idea."

"Sounds good. How about we just do that to make speculation? Like revealing it, without revealing it?"

"Yeah we could do that. I have a good song we could sing."

"What is it?"

He handed her a paper and they walked towards the open space in his apartment.

"I'll play guitar and you just sing at your parts."

"Sounds good."

Kylo propped up the camera before reaching for his guitar. He started to strum softly.

"Hey, hey wouldn't it great,great, if we could just lay down and wake up in Slowtown. Today, day, I want to go away, way, cause things are too fast now. I want to be in Slowtown."

He glanced at her and Rey started to sing as well.

"I put my socks on my feet, just so that my soul won't fall through my toes. And I walk through my door, just so that I don't fall through the floor."

His fingers sped up and Rey snuck a glance at him, then through the corner of her eye, quickly peeked at the camera. Kylo started to sing once again.

"I remember when my brother and other kids from neighboring houses would get together, I'd ride my bike and my brother would ride his. Put cards in our spokes and make our engine sound like traffic."

Rey watched as he continued to strum. She admired the way he effortlessly strummed at the rough strings.

"When using Pokemon cards, please do not use the holographics, so bold and fearless in the risks we take, laugh in the face of gravity as its laws we break. On trampolines so high, we reach for the sky, but I, do not look up anymore and I don't know why."

He turned to face her and she moved a bit closer, still looking at his eyes.

"I put my socks on my feet, just so that my soul won't fall through my toes, and I walk through my door, just so I don't fall through the floor."

She continued to sing.

"We're going too fast,fast, save us. We're going too fast, fast, save us. We're going too fast, fast, save us, now. We're going too fast, fast, save us. We're going too fast,fast, save us. We're going too fast, fast, save us now."

His voice cut in.

"We're going too fast, fast, save us. We're going too fast, fast, save us. We're going too fast, fast, save us now."

"Walk through my door, just so I don't fall through the floor."

He stopped singing and looked at her, something other than hatred in his eyes.

"Hey,hey, wouldn't it be great,great. If we could just lay down and wake up in Slowtown. Just singing."

He continued to strum slowly and his gaze caught hers. Rey moved closer to him and it felt like a trance. He quickly snapped from it.

"We should turn the camera off."

"Yeah, hopefully it turned out good."

He got up and reached for the camera, stopping the recording.

"I'll just take this and — I'll edit it and — it should be up later today."

"Okay sounds good."

"You know I hate you."

"Feelings mutual Ren."

She then walked out.

Authors Note: I feel like if Kylo Ren had a YouTube channel he would be covering TØP, P!atd, FOB, and MCR lmao. Anyone know the song they were singing?