Hitchhiker - ( Tales from the Crypt Homage Part 2 )

EXT.-15 FWY-NIGHT

Sports car speeding on highway, heavy rain fall, lighting and thunder.

CUT TO:

INT.-SPORTS CAR-NIGHT

HITCHHIKER is trying to smoke the resin in his crack-pipe. Rain getting heavier on windshield.

CUT TO:

EXT.-15 FWY-NIGHT

CAMERA shows the car speeding, and both front tires blow out, car skids out of control over the embankment.

CUT TO:

EXT.- EMBANKMENT-NIGHT

HITCHHIKER gets out of the over turned car.

HITCHHIKER
Stupid, dumb-ass girl driving around with fucking worn out tires.

CUT TO:

CLOSE SHOT of the flat tires showing a lot of tread on them.

CUT TO:

EXT.-15 FWY-NIGHT

The HITCHHIKER is back walking on the side of the road. The hitchhiker sees a oncoming vehicle. The HITCHHIKER takes out his spike golf ball out of his backpack and sets it on the road. He walks towards the on coming vehicle.

CUT TO:

EXT.-15 FWY-NIGHT

LONG SHOT of a vehicle highlights approaching from two miles away.

CUT TO:

EXT.-15 FWY-NIGHT

CLOSE SHOT of the hitchhikers back holding his thumb out. A black limousine drives by.

CUT TO:

EXT.-15 FWY-NIGHT

REAR SHOT of the limousine slowing down and pulling over and missing the spike golf ball. The rear passenger door opens for him.

HITCHHIKER (speaking to himself)
This is going to be easier then I thought.

The HITCHHIKER runs over to the limousine.

CUT TO:

EXT./INT.-ROAD SIDE-HITCHHIKERS POV-NIGHT

The HITCHHIKER is standing inside the open limousine door. The HITCHHIKER sees a tall dark African American about in his thirties sitting inside.

AFRICAN AMERICAN
What are you doing walking in the rain? 

HITCHHIKER
My car broke down about two miles back.

AFRICAN AMERICAN
Get inside where it's dry. 

The HITCHHIKER climbs in.

CUT TO:

INT.-LIMOUSINE-NIGHT

The AFRICAN AMERICAN and the HITCHHIKER are sitting across from each other. The drivers back window is close. The HITCHHIKER isn't able to see the chauffeur.

AFRICAN AMERICAN
My name is RUNNER, what's yours?

HITCHHIKER
Runner, what's that, a nick name.

RUNNER
Yea it is, it's because I'm always on the go.

RUNNER puts his hand on a black handbag. HITCHHIKER looks over at the handbag looking curious. CLOSE SHOT: of the handbag.

HITCHHIKER
It's HANK, my name is HANK. Are you on your way to Vegas to deliver something?

HANK points at RUNNER'S handbag.

RUNNER
Yea I'm delivering something, but no I'm not going to Vegas.

HANK
Do you mind if I smoke?

RUNNER
No, go ahead, light up. You know that cancer  stick might send you earlier to hell.

HANK reaches into his handbag, and pulls out a HANDGUN and points it at RUNNER.

HANK
Put up your hands up.

RUNNER puts his hands up.

HANK
What's in the bag.

RUNNER
Nothing you want.

HANK (angry)
I didn't ask if I would like what's in the bag. Now what's in the fucking bag.

RUNNER (calm)
Do you mind if I have a cigar?

HANK (perplexed)
What do you think? Keep your fucking hands up, or I'll send you to Hell.

RUNNER
I don't mind, I hear it's a great place.

RUNNER reaches into his jacket pocket for his cigar. Just as he starts to pull his hand out of his jacket HANK shoots him in the head.

CUT TO:

INT.-LIMOUSINE-NIGHT

CAMERA showing RUNNER apparently dead. CLOSE SHOT: of his bullet wound showing that HANK shot him in the middle of his forehead. Blood pouring out of it.

CUT TO:

HANK nervously waited for any reaction from the CHAFFEUR. The CHAFFEUR kept driving. HANK grabbed the bag and unbuckled the strap. HANK in a quick motion shoves the bag on the floor after realizing the bag was moving by its self. As soon as the bag hit the floor of the limousine screaming tormented spirits were racing out of the bag looking for escape. There was no exit for the spirits nor was there one for HANK who was desperately hitting all the buttons to unlock the door finally finds the button to lower the CHAFFEUR'S window. Trying to crawl into the drivers cabin HANK realizes that the CHAFFEUR has his lips safety pinned shut. His face has no ears or a nose and he is chained to the steering wheel. The CHAFFEUR back hands him and HANK is thrown back. HANK looks down at the bag.

CLOSE SHOT: of the bag. Small-like Demon comes out of the bag holding small flutes and they start playing them. The tune was deafening to HANKS ears so he covers them. The spirits cry out in pain. The sound of the music drags them back into the bag and the small demon follow them in. The bag buckles itself shut. HANK realizes that he was sitting next to RUNNER. RUNNER starts to laugh and he open his eyes and looks at HANK. HANK tries to get far away from him.

CLOSE SHOT: of the RUNNERS bullet wound. The wound starts to rapidly heal itself.

RUNNER coughs up the bullet that has entered his head, and takes it out of his mouth and holds it out in front of HANK.

RUNNER
Here you go, I believe this is yours.

RUNNER lets out a chilling laugh. RUNNER grabs him by the collar and brings him close to his face.

RUNNER(CONT.)
You can't kill something that is already dead.

HANK
What the fuck are you!

RUNNER bringing HANKS face closer to his.

RUNNER
I'm a deliverer of sold souls. 

RUNNER holds up the HANDBAG with his free hand.

RUNNER
I'm on my way back to HELL.

HANK
I want off.

RUNNER
Like it or not your coming for the ride. What did you tell that pretty young lady back there, something about weirdo's, oh yea, you never know what kind of weirdo you might run into.