Hitchhiker - (Tales from the Crypt Homage) Final Part

INT.-RUNNER'S LIMOUSINE-NIGHT

MEDIUM SHOT: of HANK lying on back seat across from RUNNER. HANK wakes up screaming. HANK looks up and down at himself and sees his scared burn marks, but they didn't hurt, and he didn't have his third arm anymore.

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT of HANK and RUNNER The arm wrestling table wasn't between them anymore.

RUNNER
I'm glad I was able to give you a little taste of Hell.

RUNNER laughs at his own joke. HANK gets out of his seat and tries to open the door and fails. He bangs his elbow on the door trying to break it. HANK gives up and lays his head on the door.

RUNNER (CONT.)
Are you ready for the next test?

HANK
Let me go, I don't want to go to Hell.

RUNNER
Come on, you're not giving up are you? You might pass the last test. Think positive.

HANK
I can't win, you always cheat. Your probably taking me to Hell win or lose.

RUNNER
I tell you what, I'll give you a contract that my boss gives to the people who are willing to sell their souls.

RUNNER takes out a blank sheet of paper and RUNNER writes on it. He hands the sheet over to HANK. HANK reads it.

CUT TO:

CLOSE SHOT: of the contract, it reads I RUNNER will not take HANK to HELL if he passes the last test.

RUNNER
Now give me the contract.

HANK hands RUNNER back the sheet, and RUNNER takes out his lighter and starts to burn his ring with it. He then takes the ring and presses the ring on the contract.

RUNNER
Now that makes it legal.

RUNNER shows the contract to HANK, it reveals a burned image of a DEVILS TRIDENT.

RUNNER (CONT.)
That's my bosses sign of approval, now if I break my word I will have to deal with him. Now here's the last test, if you can figure out this riddle I will let you go. I'm almost home so you have till then to figure it out. 

HANK
No, not a riddle, I'm no good with riddles.

RUNNER
You don't have time for anything else.

The storm has picked up and the winds are stronger

RUNNER
Now here's the riddle, what can make machinery run and make it clear for everyone to see? It can kill the environment, and it can also help it. It has out lived dinosaurs and will outlive mankind. 

HANK(speaking to himself)
What can make machinery run?

RUNNER
That right.

HANK (speaking to himself)
It makes it clear for everyone to see.

RUNNER
Hurry up we are getting close.

HANK (speaking to himself)
It can kill the environment, and it can also help it. It has out lived dinosaurs and will out lived mankind.

RUNNER
Looks like your time is about up.

RUNNER lowers the chauffeurs back window.

RUNNER(CONT.)
Take a look ahead.

HANK turns around in his seat and looks out the drivers front window.

CUT TO:

INT/EXT-HANK'S POV-15 FWY-NEAR DAWN

LONG SHOT of a TORNADO. The CAMERA shows that the TORNADO is about 10 miles away.

CUT TO:

INT.-MEDIUM SHOT-RUNNER'S LIMOUSINE-NEAR DAWN