Hitchhiker - (Tales from Crypt Homage Part 3)

INT.-RUNNER'S LIMOUSINE-NIGHT

HANK
I'm sorry for killing that girl, please let me go.

RUNNER
You think I care about that girl, I don't give two shits about her.

HANK
Please let me go, I don't want to go Hell.

RUNNER lets go of his collar and HANK sits back in his seat frightened

RUNNER
Of course you do, you're cheating, stealing, and killing your way there.

HANK
It's not me, it's the drugs.

RUNNER
Drugs, I love the way its sounds. Crack, Cocaine, my favorite is Heroine. My boss and I love what drugs do to people. I'll tell you what, I'll give you three tests and if you pass one out of three then, I'll let you go.

RUNNER flicks his fingers up in the air and a Crack pipe appear in his hands with Crack in it.

RUNNER(CONT.)
You look tense, why don' you relax and take a hit from this.

RUNNER holds out both hands, one is holding a pipe and the other a lighter.

RUNNER
Doesn't it look good.

HANK is staring at it. He licks his lips wanting it. He reaches out his hands and takes the pipe and lighter. He lights the crack and he starts to hit the pipe. Then about twenty tiny chains appear out from under his seat and wrap around HANK squeezing him, and at the ends of the chains are sharp little hooks that are tearing into his flesh. HANK is crying out in agony.

CLOSE SHOT: of his screaming

CUT TO:

INT.-RUNNER'S LIMOUSINE-NIGHT

MEDIUM SHOT: of RUNNER and HANK. He's smoking his cigar and drinking wine. CAMERA PANS over to HANK. HANK is lying on the seat his clothes have been torn to shreds. CAMERA PANS back to RUNNER. He takes his wine glass and throws the wine on HANKS face. HANK wakes up and shakes off the wine and looks over at RUNNER. HANK tries to move far away from him. HANK looks up and down his body and sees what has happened to him.

CUT TO:

CLOSE SHOT of his torn flesh and clothes, CAMERA reveals that his cuts have already healed, and left scars.

RUNNER
You failed the first test, you have two left.

HANK
Where in the Hell did those chains come from?

RUNNER
That's where they came from, the bowels of Hell. I can bring them out again if you like?

HANK
No!

RUNNER
Stop making my home sound like it's a bad place.

HANK (looking bewilder)
What the Hell are you talking....

RUNNER
There you go again, stop using Hell in a bad way. or you will, really, piss me off. 

RUNNER leans forward in his seat and is towering over HANK

RUNNER (CONT.)
You don't want to see me angry, do you?

HANK nods his head no, and RUNNER lays back in his seat.

RUNNER(CONT.)
Now let me tell you the rules. Every time you fail a test I will put you through torture.

HANK
I don't want to play your games.

RUNNER
Do you think that girl you killed wanted to play your game? Now, this test is easy, all you have to do is beat me in an arm wrestle contest.

HANK
There's no way I can beat you. 

RUNNER
That's not positive thinking, I'll tell what, you can use two hands to my one.

HANK
You will still beat me.

RUNNER
You do look feeble, drugs will do that to you. How can I make this fair, I know you can use three of your hands.

HANK
What? I only have two.

RUNNER grabs a little brown pouch from his jacket and takes out the powder and rubs in his hands and blows it on HANK.

HANK
What the fuck are you doing?

HANK starts to yell out in agony. HANK grabs his left arm pit.

CUT TO:

CLOSE SHOT: of his left arm pit. Another arm is pushing through.

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT: HANK is holding his second left arm as it comes out from his arm pit. He is screaming out in pain as it comes out.

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT: of HANK and RUNNER. HANK is moving both of his left arms up and down.

HANK(exhausted)
I thought you said you were only going to torture me after I fail a contest.

RUNNER
I just wanted to give you a hand.

RUNNER laughs at his own joke.

RUNNER (CONT.)(laughing)
Get it, give you a hand. I'm sorry, you know you have to find humor in your work. Now I think you're ready.

RUNNER snaps his fingers and a black square table appears in the center of HANK and RUNNER. The table has a two circles to indicate where to put your elbow. RUNNER puts his right elbow on his circle.

RUNNER
Come on put your arm down.

HANK places his right arm in his circle and RUNNER grabs HANK'S hand and holds it. HANK places his two left hands over his and RUNNER'S

RUNNER
Just say when.

HANK
OK, I'm going to count to three. One two...

HANK tries to cheat RUNNER by going on two instead of three, but RUNNER stops HANK just before he had RUNNER pinned.

RUNNER
I like that, nice try.

RUNNER slowly starts to push HANK'S arm the other way. A black hole appears on the side where HANK'S arms would be pinned

HANK
What the fuck is that.

RUNNER
Your next unforgettable torture.

HANK
No!

HANK starts to push RUNNER the other way. RUNNER has a surprise look on his face.

RUNNER
I underestimated your strength.

HANK almost has RUNNER pinned. Just as RUNNER was going to be pinned, RUNNER uses his other hand, and presses HANK'S hand into the black hole. HANK can't get his hand out of the hole.

RUNNER
Sorry pal, I couldn't let you win. That's another part of the rules I forgot to tell you, there isn't any rules.

HANK is desperately trying to get his hand out. A long plastic hose comes out of the hole and wraps itself around HANK, and around his mouth.

CUT TO

CLOSE SHOT: of the HOSE. The HOSE has tiny holes and it releases GASOLINE out from it.

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT of HANK and RUNNER

HANK sniffs at the GASOLINE and realize what it is. HANK is shaking his head no.

RUNNER
I do believe you smell the GAS.

RUNNER takes out one of his cigars and lights it with a match.

RUNNER (CONT.)
The best pain is being burned. I'm glad I can share this experience with you.

HANK is drench from head to toe with GASOLINE. RUNNER throws his match at HANK. HANK screams as his body is on fire.