Chapter 14

I woke up in my bed, was it all just a dream? I could remeber what Siraya had said to me clearly, it was buzzing in the back of my head. She had made me fall for her. This was the message I had gotten from Siraya last night before I passed out. How did I get in my bed? I noticed a piece of paper on the table next to my bed, so I picked it up and opened it.

To Declan,Sorry about knocking you out last night, but now that you understand me clearly i truely know that you aren't as easy to turn over as Jeff was, you have something in the back of your mind that tells you not to give a fuck about your own life, well Jeff just heard he was going to die and he joined me, but how is she going to react to your new found love, you don't know who? That sucks for you, might be awkward when you first realise, but your love her will turn real, thank me later

xoxo

-Siraya

I wonder who I love? I asked myself multiple times, maybe I have to see her. I didn't want to think about it, I had to face Adam and everyone else about what happened between me and Jen before I killed her. I can't beleieve I killed her. Maybe I should just fly away, away from Long Hill somewhere I want to be, instead of this shit hole, I hoped that the Eagles had me before would be there, but they weren't, even Eagles knew when shit was going down. I didn't have anything up in the sky with me today, not even a tiny bird, it was just my Eagle form. After about an hour of flying and thinking I landed back in my room and saw Adam.

"Adam I can," I started trying to explain what I had done the night before, but he stopped me

"I know, we found the bomb and I'm here to thank you," He said before I could start again, "And Jeff has joined Siraya, unfortuanateley, he will have to die now."

"I need to tell you something Adam, it's something that I'm not telling anyone else," I said, it was about the note and what happened last night, I needed to tell him," Have you read the note?"

"I didn't think it was my place, but yes, I have read it and I need to know if you know who it is," He said, he looked serious,"  Because as much as it might seem good to some people but this is bad, when Siraya decides you love someone, you really do and no matter what they won't bring harm or let anything harm the one they love, this is bad."

For the first time I could tell Adam wasn't only serious, he was worried, scared even, this was serious and the realisation of how serious this was just came to me.