Chapter 6

Travis's POV

            I walked behind Katelyn back to the treehouse, she was beautiful. The way she walked, the way she talked. I think I love her.

             "Thank you" I heard her say

              "For what?"

            "Everything. For saving me yesterday, following me today, and getting to know me so well. Aph is really the only friend I've ever had besides-" she took a breath "Jefforey" 

          "What do you mean, you have Garroth, Laurance, Kawaii~Chan-"

          "They don't really know me, they don't know half the things you just said about me" I heard her take a deep breath and cough. I knew she was crying, I turned her around and hugged her while I stroked her hair.

           "Katelyn what's wrong, you know you can tell me"

           I felt her shake in my arms " I- It hurts Travis, first Jefforey. I cant loose Aphmau and all the others too. I cant loose you."

               I hugged her tighter, "You wont ever loose us, I'll make sure of that'

             "What if Zane gets to you when I'm not there, just like it was with Jefforey."

            "Katelyn you cant blame that on yourself, you cant always be there for people. What would Jefforey want you to do, be happy and put all of this behind you, or mope around all day and cry whenever someone mentions him?" 

              "I guess your right" she sniffled and put her arms around me, hugging me back. "Thank you, again." she chuckled. She let me go and looked up at me as  I tucked a piece of beautiful blue hair behind her ear. She smiled at me and I smiled back.