05

"miracles do happen." Nate smiled in the dark as him and Genesis were laying in their bed that night.

"yeah... yeah I guess so." Genesis said quietly.

Nate turned his body to the side so his front was facing Genesis.

he rubbed her arm. "you alright?"

"yeah, yeah. just super nervous." she sighed.

"me too. but, it'll be great." he lifted himself up and gave Genesis a long kiss.

"I love you." Nate whispered.

"I love you too."

they began to kiss harder, Nate going over her, himself still covered with the sheets.

:::

Genesis woke the next morning, the other side of the bed made already.

Genesis scratched her head, her eyes squinted due to the bright light shining into her room.

she picked up her covers, seeing herself butt naked under them.

I forgot. she thought to herself, chuckling while doing so.

she sat up, letting the covers drop exposing her breasts, the rest under was still covered.

she leaned over to grab her silk robe that was hanging at the edge of the bed.

she put it around herself, getting out of bed and tying.

she sighed, looking around her room.

what's there to do now?

Genesis widened her eyes.

she ran to the restroom, and did the same actions from the morning before.

"so far, a great morning." she sighed.

she remembered that she scheduled a doctors appointment for today about a week back.

she began to get ready: take a shower, get dressed, blow dry her hair, and do her usual natural makeup look.

she picked up her phone and saw a message she wasn't expecting.

*random number*
hey it's Dylan. you haven't reached out to me. is everything okay?

Genesis:

im fine. everything is fine. don't worry about anything.

dylan:

we need to talk about all this.

she sighed, locking her phone while walking to the front door.

she opened the front door and was taken aback from the sight of Dylan standing there, his fist up in air showing that he was just about to knock.

"what are you doing here?!" Genesis stepped out of the house and closed the door, locking it with her key.

she turned around and crossed her arms.

"I wanted to talk to you." Dylan said. "it's been over two months since we've spoken."

"I told you Dylan. everything is fine." Genesis said. "now if you'll excuse me."

she walked past Dylan and headed to her car.

"where you headed?" Dylan asked.

"grocery store." Genesis lied. "I gotta pick up something for me and Nate."

"that's your husband, right?"

Genesis opened the door and got into it.

she shut the door and Dylan asked her if she could roll down her window with his index finger motioning down.

Genesis waved goodbye and left their driveway with Dylan standing there.