Chapter 2

I slammed the door close and fell onto the seats of the car. I was drained and once again reminded of the reason why I never attended business events.

I took off my tie and picked up my phone to make a call for tomorrow.

"Marie, cancel my schedule for tomorrow morning. James Rowen and I are having an appointment at his house. Thank you." I said before hanging up.

"Where to Mr. Chase?" My driver asked me.

"Back home," I responded curtly and loosened my tie and took my jacket off. "and remind me to never come to these things ever again."

The number of people trying to talk to me was simply overwhelming, and most of them were simply second generation brainless heirs. Other than Mr. Rowen's project for the next quarter, it seems like businessmen are losing their creativity and intellegence.

He laughed, "Of course sir."

My conversation was interrupted by the shrill sound and buzzing of my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket, expecting it to be another call from Mr. Smith hoping to get some of my money or Marie. However, the screen lit up with the name Hyun Min instead. There would only be one reason why he would call me.

I nervously cleared my throat and answered. "Did you find her?"

"Not yet, but we have a lead. But are you sure that the name you gave us is right?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's just that we got something, but the names just don't line up," He responded.

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Hyun, I've known her for half of my life. I'm sure that I would know at least her name."

"I know that Mr. Chase, but we just need to confirm. The girl that we found has a different name."

I was at my last straw with him. He hadn't found her after two years and now he was asking me for her name as if he hadn't been paid over a million for his services. I'm sure that I'm going crazy already since it seems like all I think about these days are her. I even mistook Lionel and James' slut for her. Talk about crazy.

"Okay Hyun, here is your fuçking confirmation. Her. Name. Is. Elle. Cartaro. Find her soon, your time is running out."

I took in a deep breath to steady myself. "Good evening Mr. Min. I look forward to hearing back from you." I said before hanging up the phone and throwing it onto the car seats.

So I just spent an hour making the 2 banners of Asher and Elle. Aesthetics af.