Chapter 1

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!" The alarm goes.
"Ugh!" You groaned while turning it off.
You yawned then stretched your arms and went downstairs.
You took a shower and you were very hungry.
"I wonder what i should eat, im not cooking beacuse im too lazy."
(Y/n) mumbled.

"I'll just go to the cat cafe then." (Y/n) thought.
She went outside to her car and went inside, she started the engine and off she goes.
After (Y/n) reached her destination, she parked her car near the cafe and exited the veichcle.

As she walked in the cafe she looked around she saw people working, drinking coffee , eating,chatting and of course CATS.You went in line and waited untill it was your turn.It was time for you to order.

"Good morning, what can i get you?." the woman said cheerfully
"Lets see... I would like a cappucinno and a sandwich thats all."said (Y/n)
"Alright then, one cappucinno and sandwich please!" She shouted.

It only took 2 minutes and you had your breakfast and you paid for it.
"Enjoy your meal!"
"Thank you." You replied.
You sat at a table you ate your breakfast and you finished. The food always come with a tray holder (suki wtf is a tray holder)

You left the table and looked for it.While you were looking you accidentley tripped over a tray.
You dropped the tray but you didn't fell at all.In fact you were held by someone that prevented you from falling.

"Hey, be careful baka." The voice said in a very cold tone.
You look up and saw guy with a purple jumper with a green thing logo (someone save me) he had messy hair, his eyes were half opened and he had cats on his shoulder and one on his head.

"Ichimatsu, is that you?" (Y/n) questioned.
"Yes." The messy guy said.
"Why are you here?" (Y/n) asked again.

Ichimatsu picked up a cat that was black and white and it licked his hands.
"Oh. ok." You said with your eyes wide open.

Hai guys! Suki here! Im sorry if this was boring or shitty or even both. i worked really hard on it so tell me if you want me to make part two! (Or chapter 2)

Well have a nice day bai!
~Suki :3