Chapter 3

Hi!!! Im not dead yet!! Im sorry that i have not updated in awhile cuz homework and shit.i would like to thank a very kind soul named Jefformeow she said i should update it.which i thank you so much for encouringing me! ^v^
Sooooooo here ya go!

You drove through town, Ichimatsu's house wasnt that far it only took 5 minutes.You reached your destination, you both got out of the car and Ichimatsu walked towards the door.As soon as his fist reached the door he paused as he heard your voice.

"H-hey!" You shouted.

Ichimatsu turned around and gave you a stare with his half-opened eyes wondering why you stopped him.

"U-umm... do you mind if i come with come with ya?" You asked.
"I mean it would be nice to meet your brothers again."

He just stood there giving you another death stare but then nodded.

"You can come but behave." He said coldly.

"What does he think im 7 or something?" You thought.

You walked up to him and he
knocked the door.

The door opened you see a familiar face which looked like Ichimatsu but wears a red hoodie.

"Hey Ichi! How have you be-" The boy paused as he saw your face.

"Wait a minute!Your uhhh..." he tried to remember.

"My name is-" you were about to speak but the boy cut you off.

"Wait,wait,wait!!! Don't remind me, i know this!" The boy said while trying to think.

It took a moment but he finally said something.

"Aha! Your Y/n!" He said finally.

"That took awhile..." You sweatdropped.

"You remember me right?" He asked.

"Yeah i do, your Osomatsu!" You said.

"Hey you do!" He said with a smile.

"Why don't you come in? I bet my brothers would love to see you!" He questioned.

"That was literally what i was going to do!" You laughed.

Heyyyyyy! I finally updated! I promise i will update some more chapters if you want me to.I worked my ass of this chapter so i hope yall apperiaciate it. Any ways see ya in the next chapter!

~Suki out