Chapter 13: Date?

*A/N*

There will be smut in this chapter, you have been warned... I'll warn you again when we get to the part!

*Y/N P.O.V*

"Did we?" Ryan looked to you with questioning eyes. "Yeah, yeah I'm pretty sure we did..." you answered. There was a moment of awkward silence where you both stared at the ground, trying to comprehend everything that happened.

"Do you want breakfast?" you looked up at him. "I mean seeing as it's the morning and we're both probably hungry from last night.... Oh god, sorry... Uhm so do you want breakfast?" Ryan looked up at you and smiled, nodding his head, "Yeah let me just get some clothes on..."

"Okay... I'll leave you to it..." you smiled, walking out of the room after grabbing an over sized sweater and underwear yourself. You saluted him before leaving and once you were out of eyesight, literally face palmed. Opening your fridge, you pulled out flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and butter. You combined them into a bowl, mixing them with a whisk. Then you began to pull out blueberries, strawberries, different flavored syrups, raspberries, and sausage. You brewed a pot of coffee pouring two cups when it was finished and pulling out your wide selection of creamers. When everything was close to being finished, Ryan walked into your kitchen.

"What are you making?" he inquired. "They're called breakfast tacos... My mom used to make them all the time..." you laughed, handing over Ryan's breakfast taco. He grabbed his cup of coffee and poured in some creamer. After getting your food ready, you sat down.

"Wow... This is really good..." Ryan commented. "Thank you..." you said back. Again, the room was filled with silence. "Never it could be this awkward after you got so intimate with a person..." you said after a while of silence. Ryan laughed, finally breaking the awkwardness.

"Well since we already went to home base, do you wanna maybe go on a date? Tonight?" Ryan smiled at you, you laughed like a schoolgirl

"Well since we already went to home base, do you wanna maybe go on a date? Tonight?" Ryan smiled at you, you laughed like a schoolgirl. "Yes, I'd love to..."

(That's what you looked like BTW

(That's what you looked like BTW....)

After a while, you both finally finished your breakfast. The whole time you talked too, so it wasn't just awkward silence. You lifted yourself from your seat grabbing your plate and his, "Here let me, it's the least I could do.... And I'll help you clean up the apartment as well." Ryan took the dishes from you and you smiled to him. You grabbed a garbage bag and began to pick up your apartment, also beginning to take down the decorations.