Chapter 16 part 2

"So Lil bro' we have some things to talk about alone." I said to Harry as I looked at Ron and told him to go find Hermione and to say sorry or else I will be dealing with him and with that he just nodded mutely.

Once he had left I just looked at Harry.

"Come. Let's take a walk." I said.

I lead him towards the Black Lake as I thought that it was a nice place to think or tell someone big news. I sat down on the grass and just stared at the water that was rippling (because of the Giant Squid) to calm myself.

"Sit down Harry I've got to tell you something." I sighed.

"What is it T?" he asked

"I'm not coming back." I said solemnly to him, it pained me to see him looking so hear broken after all he was still my little brother.

"What do you mean? I thought you immortal.... I thought I wouldn't lose you like mum and dad." he said as his voice broke and tears started falling down his face.

I pulled him into a hug I hated seeing him like this.

"I'm not leaving like that silly, I'm just leaving Hogwarts I've gotten my results I can do what I want soon, and I'll be living with the Weasley's so you can see me when you want to." I said giving him a kiss on the head, like our mum used to. Even Molly does it to me when I cry about how bad I've messed up Harry's life.

"Harry I'm sorry for not being able to give you what everyone else has, like a family, a new broom hell! You never even spent time with Mum, Dad, uncle Moony, uncle Padfoot." by this time I was crying and all Harry could do was look awkward while trying to comfort me. Nice to know some of James is in him deep down.

"I don't need all of that fancy stuff when I have the most amazing and bravest sister in the world, now come on we need to go see Hagrid." he said smiling and pulling me up.

As I stood up I pulled him into a hug and cried like I did when my Mum and James died, when Padfoot left me and when I wasn't allowed to see my brother after I changed.

"Why are you crying?" asked Harry gently.

"Because I've never protected you, never been able to care for you properly, all the money I've got for you and still getting but that chance was ripped away from me because I became this MONSTER! That I wish I wasn't so I could by you all the amazing things that you want."

"I don't care about all of the new things that you want to buy me save the money for when you make me an Uncle so I can spoil the kids rotten." he said smiling.

We made our way to Hagrid's. To talk to him about Buckbeak's trial, just as I was going to knock the door flew open so with my fast reflexes I pull Harry behind me to protect him until I was pulled into a hug that I would always recognise Hagrid I thought and as I knew he would be no threat to Harry I hugged him back.

" 've been waitin' for ya to come down and see me after I have heard off Dumbldore about you leaving this year I'm goin' to miss ya, ya know." Hagrid said to me as I looked up at him smiling.

"I'm going to miss you to Hagrid." I said in a posh British accent to make him smile.

"So I've heard about Buckbeak 's trial Hagrid why didn't you tell before this sod-" I said pointing to Harry " Because now I've only got 1 week to find information to support you and get an outfit and disguise myself to come with you so Beaky will survive." I said panting as I had said all that so fast.

" No Tanith you will not be coming with me it's dangerous remember?!" he said as I glared at him, giving him the look that said not here please and he gave me a subtle nod of his head. "Right, now I have seen you then I think it's time for me to go and find some information with Hermione on the trial." with a hug from both Harry and Hagrid I left to go to the library and when everyone is asleep then I shall go to Dumbldore's privet library. Knowing the headmaster wouldn't mind as I was one of his favourite students and soon I will have left school.