The New Guy

Raven's P.O.V

"Aww come on! Please Raven?" Beast Boy pleaded.

"No. I will not make you another moped. You broke the last one, you buy it." I answered. Beast Boy destroyed his moped...again. And once again he's trying to ask me to make him a new one.

"C'mon! Cyborg won't build one for me after I crashed it into his car and Robin is being a jerk about it. Can't you just make one appear with your magic or something?" Uggh...

"How many times do I have to tell you. My magic is dangerous. I can't use it for stupid things without blowing up the entire city." I think I finally got my point across.

"Fine! I'll just be moped-less...."

I hope he doesn't make the face again. But he just walked away being sad. Now I feel kind of bad.

"Hey Raven, what's wrong with BB?" Cyborg asked.

"He asked for a moped, I told him no." I said plainly not even looking at him while I meditated.

"Oh that. That's like the third time this month isn't it?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Friends, Beast Boy seems to have the sadness. Should we not make him feel better?" Starfire asked. Great. I guess I'm not meditating anymore.

"No. It's just a moped Star. He'll get over it." Now she looks sad.

The crime alarm went off.

"Titans! Trouble!" Robin called.

"Yo man what's the problem? It's like 8 in the morning." Cyborg asked. Then Beast Boy came moping in.

"I don't know. I've never seen this guy before. Look." Robin stepped away from the screen to show a weird man, probably in his late 30's, wearing a purple turban and robe with a long beard.

"Titans GO!"

-------------------

This guy was picking up cars with some sort of magic and piling them in front of...Magic's Shopee?

"Why is he blocking Magic's?" Beast Boy asked.

"Ah! Who are you?!" The man yelled.

"We're the Teen Titans and you're going to jail." Robin said just as confident as ever.

"Fools! You'll never catch the Swami!" He cackled and then be disappeared.

"Where did the old man go?" Cyborg yelled. I sensed him inside.

"He's inside the Magic's. He blocked off the entrance so nobody could go in after him. He obviously has never heard of us before." I explained. Robin nodded at me and I teleported to the inside of the magic store to see the Swami taking magic trinkets.

"Hey, you like magic stuff?" He looked at me. Probably wondering how I got in here. "Then you're going to love this." I shot a beam of my dark energy straight at him which literally stopped him in his tracks.

"Hmm...intresting." He said. Then he suddenly broke free and shot multiple sparking purple spheres at me. I dodged them but got hit by one. Now I can't move.

As I struggled to get free of what seemed like invisible restraints he took the last remaining trinkets and disappeared.

"I'll be back." He said.

Cyborg was lifting the cars and when he finally cleared the one in front of the door they all came in.

"Raven what happened?" Star asked me. I finally freed myself with my powers and stood up.

"He trapped me with something invisible and he got away. " I said. "But he said he'd be back."

They all looked at me.
"What was he doing?" Robin asked.
"He took a bunch of magic stuff. Mainly knick-knacks and trinkets. Nothing too dangerous though."

"What would he need those for?" Beast boy was confused, as always.

"Who knows." I said plainly. Then I teleported all of us home.

Robin is researching the Swami, Beast boy and Cyborg are playing video games, and Starfire is trying to make us some of her tamaranean food.

"Friends! Please try some of my Glork Scales!"

"Uhhhhh...." We all said.
"I can't eat scales. Vegetarian."
"I can't eat those because I don't really want to puke. Sorry Star."
"You can have it Star." Robin offered.
"Friend Raven! Would you like to try some?"
I looked at the slimy scales.
"Umm, no, thanks Star." I closed my book and went to my room. It's still noon so I'll just read for the rest of the day.

***TIME SKIP***

Beast Boy's P.O.V

It's like 10 now and Raven still hasn't come out of her room.

"Dude, Raven has been in her room since noon. You think she's ok?"I asked Cy.

"You know that she likes to be by herself, B. Just let her be. And you, just let me, beat you. Ha ha!"

"What?! Aww dude!" I lost. Again.

"Alright man I think it's time to call it a day. Where's the remote?" He asked.

"What? You had it last."
"You lost the remote again?!"
"Oh! Sorry Cy! It was right next to me! Heh..." He snatched it from me as he glared and turned off the TV.

Now I was alone in the living room. I got a carrot from the fridge and headed toward my room.

I went to my room and closed the door. I tried to make my way to my bed.