Home

Star placed Raven on the bed and Cyborg connected her to the heart monitor.

She slowly opened her eyes half way. We all saw that she was barely awake, but we didn't say anything. I just held her hand. Robin held up a greenish-yellow liquid and handed it to Cyborg. Cyborg installed the liquid into something that looked like a bedazzler with a needle inside.

Before Cy did whatever he wanted to do, I turned into a cat and jumped onto Raven's stomach. She put her hand on my head and Cyborg injected the stuff into Raven's neck. She winced, but is still awake.

Then Cy went to her leg and put the little device on the sting. She winced again. I think it's a little tender. He pulled the button and the sting wasn't red anymore. This is the last time she winced and then she went out.

I let out a quiet meow.

"Beast Boy, do you want to stay with her?" Robin asked. I nodded and snuggled my head into her chest. The Robin and Cyborg left the room. Star stood next to the bed. I morphed back to a human. Is she not going to leave?

"Star, are you staying?" I asked.

"Yes friend Beast Boy." She said simply.

"You think she's going to be ok?"

"On my planet we are taught to always see the better side of things." I didn't hear a yes.

"So is that a yes?" She didn't answer me.

"Look!" She yelled. She pointed at Raven. Her skin turned grey again.

"Yes!" I said. Then she moved and got into a comfortable sleeping position. Now she's laying there like she's just sleeping in her bed. Then her gem came back. I touched it to make sure it was real.

"We're back in business Star!" I gave her a high five and we laughed. Then she yawned. "You should go to bed Star."

"What about you Beast boy?"

"I guess I'll go to sleep too." I can sleep soundly tonight. Star and I left the room, but I checked the heart monitor, it is beeping at a normal pace.

I expect her to be in the living room tomorrow morning when I wake up. Ha ha!

I went to my messy room and hopped in the top bunk. Once my head hit the pillow I was out. I had a log day, so had Raven. I actually wouldn't be surprised if she wakes up the same time I do.

-----------------

Knock knock

What? Who is that? Oh jeez. I wish I had a window in my room. Raven and Star are the only ones with a window.

Knock knock knock knock

Ugh. I'd better go get it.

"Hi"

"Raven!" I have her a big hug. Yeah! I was secretly hoping she'd do this. She was now wearing her regular uniform, but she didn't cut her hair.

"Yay! You didn't cut your hair! When did you wake up? How do you feel? Do you remember anything from last night?" I was firing questions at her and she stopped me with a piece of duct tape she made from her powers. I guess she's got the hang of them again.

"No, of course I didn't cut my hair. You didn't want me to. I woke up around one this morning and simply walked to my room. I feel fine and he sting is gone completely. And I remember everything from last night. Does that answer all of your questions?" I nodded. I went in for a kiss, but she pushed me back with her finger.

Oh yeah. I forgot. I noticed a book in her hand.

"Are you ready?" She asked in her normal monotone voice. I nodded.