Everything is Back to Normal?

We put Raven in the infirmary and hooked her up to the cords. Then hooked up the cords to the canister. Cyborg built a small machine to pump her powers back into her. That sounds a little weird but it's the best I can describe it.

"And you're sure this is going to work Cy?" I asked.

"I know it will. And it has to BB. Or else I don't know if Raven will wake up." He answered. Not really the answer I wanted to hear, but good enough. "Go Robin."

Robin flipped the switch and the black stuff went through the cords and into Raven. About five minutes in she started floating. Now I know she's going to be ok.

***TIME JUMP***

Ugh!! This is taking forever! I went to the bathroom, watched TV and ate dinner and Raven is still not up yet. It's like 11 now. I volunteered to keep watch on Raven while the rest of them slept. I don't care if I lose sleep. I won't be able to sleep anyways if I don't know Raven's ok, so what's the point.

I'm not even tired at this point.

I checked the canister and it was almost empty.

Finally.

I don't know why this is taking so long. I was easy to take 'em out. They should go in just as easily...Right?

I looked at the canister again. I saw some black stuff go back into the canister.

Is her body...rejecting her powers? That's not good.

She finally opened her eyes and say up.

"Oh...my head. How did I get back to the Tower...Beast Boy?" She seemed surprised to see me.

"Raven!" I said happily. I gave her a big hug, and waited for her to punch me.

"Youre hugging me." I let her go.

"We freed you from the Swami and gave you your powers back!" I explained.

"Really?" She seemed really confused. She raised her hand and made a black sphere. She gasped and it disappeared.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Yeah. I just, thought I was...dead. That machine hurt a lot." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Raven. It's fine. You're home now. We're all home." I comforted her. She gave me a VERY small smile. I think she even blushed.

I wonder if I should tell her that her body was rejecting some of her powers. Eh. No. Now is not the best time. It's probably not a big deal.

Raven's P.O.V

I really did think I was dead. It was very dark, a lot darker than I like it to be. It was, somewhat comforting to see Beast Boy. But, I feel, strange. Like something isn't right about me. I don't sense any presence in me, so I guess it's nothing.

I looked out the window. It was dark.

"Beast Boy, what time is it?" I asked.

"'Round 11 ish." He answered.

"Really? When did you bring me home?"

"Umm, maybe we got back at like eight or nine?"

"It took about 3 hours for my powers to come back?" I honestly didn't think it would have been that long.