Dawn of a new summoner

After two days of being unconscious Aramis started to pull through. As his eyes flittered open he saw two big eyes staring down at him.
"Da dad what's Athena looking at me like that for?" Aramis said leaning up in his bed.
"We'll look who's decided to join us" Fletcher said commanding Athena to fly to him. "You've been out for two days. How'd you feel?"
"Well apart from the massive headache I'm great. I feel like I'm still asleep though"
"Do ya now. Well I'm guessing your feeling the connection then"
"Connection?" Aramis said not understanding what his father ment. Eventually he saw his fathers gaze on his lap. Aramis followed his gaze to see something curled up on his lap. "JESUS!!" Aramis shouted while jumping sending the the demon flying in the air only to glide back on his lap to sit like a dog. It stared at him. "Dad whys it staring at me? And when did u get a new demon?" Aramis said not taking his gaze from the demons.
"I didn't get a demon that's yours" Fletcher said getting off his chair to approach Aramis. "Quite interesting actually. Never in the history of demonds or history itself has one like this been seen. Only in myths which I suppose aren't myths. It's a dragon Aramis. And never has a summoner got his demon the way you did"
"It just appeared." Aramis said still staring in the eyes of the dragon. He started to take in what he was seeing.

The demon was the size of a small puppy. Small enough to sit on a persons shoulder. It's body was completely dark blue apart from its chest which was a snow white colour. It had a small tail with a point at the end which would swish now and again. It's wings stayed tucked in on its back. The thing Aramis was mostly seeing though was its eyes. The same colour blue as its body just stared at him watching his every move, without blinking. Aramis moved his hand left to right and watched as its eyes followed.
"Well he likes you" Fletcher said laughing. "Well isn't this such a nice birthday present"
"God I almost forgot" Aramis said jumping out of bed making the dragon jump up again only to land on Aramis's shoulder, who was looking out the window.
"Well I'd hurry up and get ready if I was you. We have guests and your mothers been worried sick. Good luck to getting away from her any time soon" Fletcher said walking towards the door and stoping in the door way. "Ohhhhhh that reminds me you should give him a name. I know you haven't really been with it long. But the bonding will be easier not calling him it and him"
"Well he's blue so sky" Aramis said only to see the dragon shake its head. Ok haw about wave as in the sea" once again getting a not so happy reaction. This being said the dragon went over two a bowl of water and had a drink.
"Hay dad what's the word for water in elven?"
"Water" Fletcher said. "That would be Aquas."
"Aquas" Aramis repeated. "I like it.

After getting changed into a clean well cleaner shirt and trousers, Aramis went downstairs accompanied with Aquas on his shoulder.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Was shouted by many people waiting for him in the dining area. The voices belonged to his mum,dad,uncle Othello and auntie Cress,Arcturus,Lovett,Berdon,sir Caulder,janet the tailor and a bunch of others. All stood staring at Aquas, who immediately jumped and hovered in the air as a very emotional Sylva grabbed and hugged Aramis.
"You had me so worried" she said as a tear rolled down her eye.
"Mum stop. People are staring" Aramis said as his mother backed off of him
"Sorry" she said only to be pushed out the way to have a bear hug from Berdon.

A while later after catching his breath and having food Aramis started to open presents. The first one being from his mum and dad. As he opened it he realised what it was. He could tell it was a sword by its shape. But when he opened it he realised it was a sword he made. Berdon stepped forward laughing.
"Well I told you you were making it for your father. Didn't mean it was actually for him"
It was a fine sword. The best he made. It could be used one or two handed but his favourite part was the engraving he put on the blade through the centre. In elven it says the sword of the light to fight the dark.
"With that opened its best I go next" Janet said putting multiple parcels on the table.
They contained a scabard, a belt, a harness, a high quality coat that matched the one his fathers team used on a mission years ago,boots, water prof trousers and a pouldron which had a dragon on. "The pouldron is my favourite. I made it last minute because of our new arrival. And before you say it's to much your father and mother paid for some so it's from all three of us. Also I made an extra of each just in case, I gave them to your mother earlier"
Time passed and eventually the guests had gone home all but Othello and Cress. Aramis had revived lots of presents including a matching short sword and two matching daggers to go with is sword a new satchel bag, a black smithing journal of recipes courtesy of Berdon, a medicine journal courtesy of an elf, a scrying stone matching fletcher  to be used at the eye and mostly money.
"Well we will be off now fletchy sorry our son Caulder didn't come he's a right pain in the ars"
"OTHELLO" Cress shouted interrupting Othello.
"No problem I'm sure Aramis will meet him at vocans"
"Wait hold on I'm going to vocans?" Aramis asked.
"Of course" his father replayed "where else are you gonna learn to be a summoner?"