An uninvited guest

Aramis awoke the the next day and got ready. He had a lesson of infusion. It went well. He managed to infuse Blaze and Emerald with ease. Until it came to Aquas. He did all the preparation. Focused. And just as Aquas was to infuse a burst of light illuminated the room before sending Aramis backward.
"W-well it would seem u don't infuse" Aramis chuckled seeing Aquas sat across the room like him shaking a daze from his head. Arcturus was watching from a far taking notes and Sophie ran over.
"Oh my god are u ok?" She said before noticing the gaze of the people.
"I'm fine Sophia" Aramis said standing up rubbing his head.
"Firstly you don't look it and secondly it's Sophie"
"Yeah sorry" Aramis said as Aquas landed on his shoulder. Captain Lovett walked over.
"This really is quite extraordinary. It would seem he doesn't infuse but eats and sleeps like us" she said examining Aquas
"Well I'm not really su....." Aramis didn't finish as a circle of blue light appeared.
"It's. It's a portal of some kind" Lovett said
"Yeah but to where?" Caulder questioned
Suddenly 10 dragons came walking through breathing fire.
"Get behind me!" Lovett shouted as her griffin Lysander stepped forward squawking.
Only to be pushed back by a wall of fire.Aquas stormed in. He was larger than the rest standing tall breathing fire.
"That's the first time he's done that!" Aramis said shock in his voice
"Stop!!!" A voice shouted walking through the portal. He wore robes coloured in black. His face was covered all but the eyes. Soon nine more men wearing the same garbs came walking in. "I said stop!" The man shouted as all dragon stopped and went back to their masters. "We are the dragon masters you may know us as the mages of old who does this dragon belong to!" The first man shouted. Aramis went to stand forward but was stopped by Sophie shaking her head.
"It's ok I'll be fine" he said stepping forward.
"And so a new Mage arrives. I am Dustan Lord of the mages. You young boy have a very special gift. Don't abuse it." He said throwing a satchel bag which Aramis caught.
"We have lived for a millennia and will continue to live on. We are the true rulers of the world and know in time u will bow to us or be destroyed by us!" Dustan shouted. "You can find us in the deserts to the east. Only a dragon and his master can find us and you young boy are no master yet. In time you will join us. If not your fate will lie with the rest" he said before him and the others backed through the portal and it disappeared.

Everyone looked at Aramis.
"Join me in the power of the dark side" a boy said making everyone laugh but deep down Aramis knew it was no laughing matter. Later that day Aramis was at the top of a tower reading a book that was in the satchel Dustan gave him. Arcturus, Fletcher, Caulder and Sophie came up the stairs.
"About time your not gonna believe this" Aramis said with excitement in his voice "whatever u do don't look over the edge end certainly don't follow me" Aramis said before Aquas dove of the edge of the tower. Aramis smiled before doing a leap of faith.
They all gasped Sophie went to look but was held by Arcturus. "Girl you want believe this" Arcturus said before Aramis came zooming back upwards "Jesus Christ" Caulder said as he watched Aramis on the back of a masive dragon hovering "so what do u think?" Aramis shouted getting glances.
"W-well that's certainly new son" Fletcher said still in shock. Aramis jumped back on to the tower. With a flash Aquas went back to his normal size.
"Well. Shotgun first ride" Caulder said
"Back of I'm going first" Sophie said causing Aramis to laugh.
"Well that's a steep forward I guess just be careful. I can't help thinking though if u can do it so can they" Arcturus said
"Oh they can but not like me. There is only ever one blue dragon. The strongest and the leader" Aramis said smiling
"And how do you know this?" Fletcher asked
"It was in the book" Aramis replied
"Well you don't have no more classes so just stay safe"Arcturus said deep in thought
"Yeah combat training doesn't start till next week" Fletcher said before walking off with Arcturus.
"Your gonna need a saddle for him" Caulder said
"Yeah it said in the book if you do it'll shrink with the dragon" Aramis said holding back excitement.
"Oh I have an idea. Why don't we go to town and we can make the saddle at my dads forge" Caulder said
"And then go to my house" Sophie said getting glances from the boys
"R-really. We are going to the palace" Caulder said
"Of course if u want" Sophie said
"Well.... I have a way of getting there" Aramis said looking at Aquas
"IM IN!" Sophie and Caulder both shouted in sync