Stops along the way

It had been a long journey in to concillum. Fletcher was at the front of the cart with ignatius was around his neck. Aramis spent most of the journey asleep but when he was awake he was doing sketches of Aquas in his note book.
Not paying attention Aramis didn't notice their surroundings. They had journey across concillum, to the dwarvan area.
"We are here son" Fletcher said jumping of the cart closely followed by Aramis. "It's best you wait here son as your new here I'll be back" Fletcher said walking into the tent. Aramis just leaned on the cart with Aquas on his shoulder until he heard shouting further down the street. Aramis ran causin Aquas to take flight following closely at head height.

Just down the road there was 3 boys stood in a circle with what appeared to be a dwarf in the centre.
"So what have we got today" one of the boys said.
"Only the usual rif raf said another"
" the tallest of the boys walked up to the second and hit him on the back of the head. "He ment in his pockets you dim wit. Hurry up and search im" the tallest said while the other two grabbed the dwarf who struggled in his arms.
"What do you think your doing" Aramis said running and pushing the the two holding the dwarf. Both of them fell to the ground.
"And who do you think you are the tallest boy" said standing up to Aramis only to be knock into the others by a dragons tail to the floor.
The boy clutched his cheek where a cut was "wait till my father hears about this" he shouted running up the road with the other two.
"Are you ok" Aramis said extending an arm to the dwarf.
"Better now thanks to you" the dwarf said taking the arm and pulling himself of the ground "I'm Caulder and you are??"
"I'm Aramis. Your othellos son aren't you?"
"Yeah. How did you know" Caulder said a little shocked.
"No need to panic I'm fletchers son"
"No way I guess we will be going to vocans together. I take it this is your demon"
"Yeah that's Aquas" Aramis replied as Aquas landed on his shoulder. "What demon do you have?"
" I have a minatour called Brute"
"Wow iv never seen a minatour before" Aramis said
"I've never seen a dragon before either. I think we should head back"
"I do to" Aramis said as they started walk to caulders home. "Who were those boys?" Aramis asked.
"Don't worry I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

After returning to the tent Caulder went in to get Caulder and Othello.
"Sorry son we are going to have to make one more stop before volcans. Iv given your short sword to Othello for him to make scabbards"
"Thank you Othello" Aramis said.
"It's no problem at all. Now you best come in side and putt on your best clothes"
"My best clothes?? But why??"
"Because our next stop is to see the King. Fletcher answered.