Royalty

()sorry it's so late but here you go and enjoy()

Aramis was so worried. He shock as they entered the palace gates not sure what was going on. Fletcher saw this and smiled seeing the dragon cuddle into him for comfort.
"Dad this isn't about me is it" Aramis asked looking his father in the eyes
"Well yes and no. No as I'm in the Kings council. Yes as what's happened to you has never happened before, at least I don't think so. Anyway I will go in talk to the King while you wait outside the room, then I'll exit and you will go in."
Aramis was excited but also scared. He wasn't sure what to think as he walked into the castle with its fancy interior. Fletcher started to walk into a room before turning back "son don't touch anything" he said continuing to walk in with the doors closing behind him.

An hour had past and nothing. Aramis grew more anxious as he continued to look at the walls.
"Bored are we?" A voice said. Immediately Aramis turned to see a girl in the finest of clothes the same age as me.
"Ummm not exactly bored just anxious" Aramis said looking to her side and seeing a griffin
"Hi I'm Sophia but you can call me Sophie" she said walking closer to him.
"Hi I'm Aramis" he said smiling at her but was interrupted when the doors opened and his father came out. He looked past him but Sophie had gone.
"Right son your turn now but be brave and polite, everything will be fine"
Aramis nodded and walked into the giant room" it had a long table in it with tapestries and a throne. Aramis saw a man stand up from the throne smiling at him "I'm king Harold please to meet you Aramis. You probably know your here because of what happened to you, it's very rare only happening once in history. And that was the first person to get a demon" Harold said putting a hand on his shoulder and leading him to the side of the room "I need you to do something for me. This will tell me your summoning level. If what I believe is true I have two gifts for you but only if something very remarkable happens, now please place your hand here" he said gesturing to a Column of crystals extending to the roof. Aramis didn't say a word and did as he was told placing his hand and seeing the whole column light up. Harold looked in marvel. "There are a thousand crystals here Aramis, right now you are the only one to have ever had this high of level and I bet your dragon is a high level too but that can wait till volcans. Here take these they are the gifts I mentioned. Show them to your teacher and they will explain"
Aramis excepted the gift not sure about what just happened "uhhh thank you your majesty I..."
He was interrupted by the King "Harold, my name is Harold. My daughter Sophia will be going to volcans I'm sure you two will get on fine" Harold said leading Aramis to the door "I will be seeing you soon but for now learn what you can about being a summoner the rest will unfold" Harold said leading him out the room before turning back muttering something to himself and the doors closed.

"So how did it go" Fletcher said looking at his son
"Well it was eventful" Aramis said looking past his body to see Sophia wink at him then run off
The journey after that was a silent one, Fletcher thought it a good idea to get Aramis the hand tattoos so on the way they mad a stop. Aramis getting the same tattoos on his left hand and eventually volcans was in sight.