PROLOGUE

I was sitting at a secret clearing, pondering over those thoughts that haunted me my whole life. It still does. It sucked the soul out of me. Ripped and shredded every flicker of happines by crushing me with chains of misery over and over again.

At one point I got crushed and just let it devour me. That way I didn't have to wallow into self pity knowing everything will change only to get dissappointed again. This is just soo much I can take from my life.

I turned around walking past the cemetries. Death, Such a peaceful thing, Only way to escape the demons of the world. Clustering those thoughts aside I got up, dusted my pants walking back home with a plan to just end my miserable life and join the peacefulness in death becase I'm just done trying to hope again. My demons never leave me. My past doesnt stop haunting me. My present doesnt stop scarring me even more than I am.

If this is my present then I don't need a future. I worked as a bartender in a local bar where I just escaped from, because my boss tried to rape me today. Soon I found myself walking in a narrow alley with foul smell leaking from drainage. This smell is the way to my home. I live in slum or the backward areas of the city.

I worked hard for a piece of bread and bottles of alchohol for my dad.I pulled the hood over my head to steer clear from any drug dealers or gangsters because murders are as common as flowers in a garden around here.

I was about to turn into another dark alley when I saw a silhouette, punching the shit out of a man. The black silhouette of the guy was pretty tall and had muscles enough to swing 5 kids in each arm.

I stepped back stuffing my fist inside my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. I could hear the guy scream in agony and, sound of footsteps running away. I turned and checked if the coast is clear. It was pretty dark but atleast no standing silhouettes.

I slowly jogged my way only to suddenly feel a hand grab my leg, pulling me down to face plant. "For the love of olympus my face is my property" I hissed rubbing my sore forehead. I turned to find a man panting hard against my face.

I was about to scream when he wrapped his hands around my mouth. My heart was going rampage beating so hard that I'm pretty sure even the mystery guy can feel it.

He looked at me and then looked at his leg where I found a stabbed wound of a knife. He then removed his hand from my mouth, I breathed in slowly catching some breath before screaming again on top of my lungs.

He shut his ear before slapping me hard on my cheeks. Ouch thats gonna definitely leave a mark.

I was about to punch this guy when he caught my fist within a blink of an eye. He then twisted it in a painful way when my eyes strained and my face contorted into pain.

I bit my lower lip to stop the tear from falling when I suddenly felt the grip on my hand loosen and rather he entwined our hands together.

I heard a clicking sound to find my hand handcuffed with his and a victorious smirk plastered around his wicked bruised face. "Where you go, I go" he whispered in his hot husky voice with uneven breathing.

I can see his beautiful pool of sea green eyes fighiting hard to keep his eyes open. He might have concussed. I should take him to the hospital but they will ask alot of questions. "I dont remember making any allegiance with a spawn of satan" I retorted back still clinging to my snarky side.

My sarcasm is going to be the death of me one day, But just cant let go of my legendary trait. I saw his lips fighting to twitch into tiny smile. Ahaaaa! Gotcha. "What is the gaurentee that you wont kill me if I take you with me", I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Stabbed 3 times. One in leg, In my arm and leg again. Punched on my face and also in my solar plexus. I can barely breath, let alone fight. So you will be alive until I get better". My eyes widened in alarm at his answer. He then bursted out laughing right on my face when I looked at him confused. One moment he threatens me menacingly and next moment he laughs. Hearing him laugh brought a funny feeling in my stomach which I cant point my finger at. "I want a deal in return I favour your healing" I said confidently. "Anything for you Mio Amore" he said hissing in pain. "I save your life in return for you to kill me". He looked at me hesitating for a moment before morphing into an evil smile replying "I love killing. You have my end of the deal". I got up as he hissed because I dragged his injured arm rather harshly but with pure intention. Not hiding it. I can be evil too. He hissed in pain when I threw his hands around my shoulder walking back home. I know pretty sure I'm gonna regret my decesion tomorrow morning. But meh. I'm willing to take the risk cuz I'm spontaenous like that.