CHAPTER-3

He stared out of the window contemplating whether to tell or not before giving in.taking deep breath he started "I was coming back home after delivering a parcel to my boss's house only to find my baby sister shot dead and when I chased behind the murderer, that is when you found me lying on the road dying slowly in the narrow alley. I dont want to die until I find the guy who killed my sister and kill him. My parents where killed when I was young, as my dad was involved in drugs and since he didn't repay the debt they killed him, and I escaped from that place with my sister in my hands. She was my world. To fullfill our necessities I got into illegal works. Not drugs if thats what you think. But now she died. She was just a baby .What did she do to deserve this. It was the same guy who murdered my parents. I first saw my parents die and now my sis-" I shushed him placing a finger on his lips. He stiffened at my touch but went quiet.

He then raised his hand when I flinched back, thinking he is going to slap me, only to see his hand still dangling in mid air. I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes before he placed his hand on my cheeks with his thumb caressing a tear away that I didnt realise it fell.

I leaned more onto his hand looking into his eyes where i could see he is vulnerable and afraid."If you have to pick a flower for your sister in the garden which one would you pick?" I asked holding his hand that is on my cheek. "Her favourite one" he whispered, his voice breaking while he is trying hard to control his tears. "Thats what God did" I told him silently.

He looked at me in eyes, his lip quivering, he is at the verge of crying when I immediately hugged him. He broke into sob letting down the tears freely.

After sobbing for a minute he pulled away from me his face, back to looking distant. I took both the mugs walking back to kitchen. It's time for him to take tablets so I started cooking sphagetti and meatballs for dinner.

By the time the dinner was ready he already slept off on the comforter by the window. I decided to let him sleep, packing the food and keeping them inside the refrigrator.

I went and slowly made my way to the bed and slept the moment my head hit the pillow. The next morning I woke up only to find Lucifer making breakfast shirtless infront of me.

My eyes started raking over him from his messy bed hair onto his defined chest slowly on his V-line, when i heard him say "Like what you see Mio Amore?" he asked while his eyes trained on the pan without looking at me. I blushed hard and turned around falling back on the pillow and covering my face with the blanket.

I heard him chuckle along with rustling sound when I felt his hand on my leg slowly brushing it way up, Before he could touch my butt i pulled the blanket away from my face and swatted his hands as my face was now red as tomato from blushing.

Although there was a layer of cloth it still couldnt stop from raising my goosebumps in places he touched me.

Looking at his face I found him smirking at me mischievously and before I could even comprehend I found myself being carried in bridal style and thrown inside the bath tub filled with lukewarm water. "Screw you mojojojo" I screamed behind him when he threw a rubber duck hitting me square on my face. "Yess" his fist pumped when I grumbled profanities. I crossed my arms staying adament on not getting ready. I found half of his body poked back inside the washroom when he said "lunch treat. This time ON ME" he emphasised the last two words. Thats all it took for me to stand out, ready to go in 5 mins.

---------------

Let's see? Will this outing go good?
I think so..
Keep Reading and do not forget to vote.
xx