Chapter Two

A kind world...

"But I just love works like this, works that portrays a kind world, I've always wanted to live or at least experience that kind of place. To be part of such a world with a warm and soothing atmosphere its my dream I guess."

Kakeru's words keep on ringing inside my head... It was lunch break and as usual I'm all by myself... I decided that I'm not in the mood to eat so I just wandered on the lake behind the school... And I thought I was finally getting at least a little closer to him... I guess I was too late... 

I hit my cheeks lightly just enough to at least wake me up from my daze... What am I talking about I don't even know him any better I just watch him from afar... Those who talk to him and those who are close to him are the ones who have the right to feel this way... I'm just a nobody anyways... 

I didn't notice tears started flowing out already... What is wrong with me?! He doesn't even know you so you don't have the right to cry silly Ai... My heart little by little it was like being torn in billions of pieces it hurts so much... I never knew I could get hurt this much again... He was really important... He was my inspiration and somewhat my courage... But now he's gone and I... I... I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore...

I didn't know how long I was standing there crying like there's no tomorrow... I just cried and cried... My tears seemed bottomless but then a piece of paper stuck on my shoe got my attention... 

"Huh?!" *sniffs* "What's this???" *sniff sniff*

Have I been walking around with this stuck on my shoe... how embarrassing... but no one pays attention to me anyways so I guess that's fine... I started reading the paper and it reads "Photography Contest for the Cultural Festival" they're holding a photography contest for the cultural festival... if I was a weird one I'd think this was a sign that it wants me to join or something (*-*) but I'm not in the mood for this so... next time... not now when I just lost my inspiration...

"Ahahahaha" I heard someone laughing from over the trees...

"Huh?! Who's there!?" I said...

And a familiar face showed up... Its the guy whose always with Kakeru he's in my class if I remember correctly he's Fujimoto Mamoru-san... Oh and he's with someone...

Who's that...

Wait...

"KA KA K- kk- KAKERU-KUN?!?!?!" I screamed shocked

"Huh!?" Mamoru-san said confused

"K- k- kk- ka kakeru?!?!?" I said and pointed

"You can see him???" Mamoru-san asked

"B- but h- how!? I... I... I'm dreaming right? I must be crazy..." I said as I held my head like its about to fly away

"You can really see me?!" Kakeru asked looking me straight in the eye...

"N- No way!!! Its really you?! but h- how!?" *faints*

A few mins later... finally regained consciousness...

"Are you alright now?" Mamoru-san asked he had this worried look on his face...

"I'm sorry I scared you... Are you ok???" Kakeru asked and he looks like he feels really guilty of what happened...

"No I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry... I'm really sorry..." I said sheepishly... "But please I don't understand... I thought you were..."

"Dead!" Kakeru said with an emotionless face but I could feel his pain...