[Special Chapter]

Months Later...  

Kakeru and I have been going out for quite some time now... It has been really happy and fun... I've started opening up in school too... Kakeru was right... It really is fun to have lots of friends... I have gained quite a lot... My classmates weren't as bad as I thought they were... In fact they were really nice... Being with Kakeru has had good effects on me... But at the same time becoming Kakeru's girlfriend gained me lots of haters but... that's ok... Kakeru's always there for me at all times to protect me and I won't give him up to anyone either... I'll protect our relationship and cherish it...

"Ai! Hey come on I'm famished~!" I heard Kakeru's voice shouted...

"Minami-chan your boyfie is here looking for you!" my classmates said teasingly...

I flushed red instantly... geez these people always teasing me... Every time, Kakeru would always come to my class to eat with me during recess and lunch and when we go home he comes here too, and upon seeing him everyone would tease me about him... Well its not something bad but geez... Sometimes its just a little too embarrassing... I grabbed my lunch and ran out the door fast to avoid anymore of their teasing... but before I completely got out Fuyu-chan one of my new gained friends stopped me...

"Wait wait not so fast! Mina~chii! I have something to tell this guy first..." Fuyu told me pointing at Kakeru, then smiled...

Fuyu is a nice girl, she's my first female friend actually... I can say Fuyu is the motherly type, and she always seems to wanna scold and interrogate Kakeru... She keeps on telling Kakeru certain stuffs like "Hurt Mina and I'll chastise you!" Kakeru doesn't seem to mind her at all, in fact he doesn't even pay attention to her, much to her chagrin. Kakeru simply just raises his brow at her, he always says "No people need to tell me nor remind me of that because I'll be the first to punish myself if ever I hurt Ai and I don't, and never would, I promise that... I'll never ever hurt you and leave you alone." Waahhh every time I remember that it always makes me blush and be all happy, Kakeru can be so sweet sometimes...

"Now now Amamiya-san! Leave the lovely couple alone if you please!" Mamoru-san scolds Fuyu

"And you too!!! Isn't this guy your best friend!? Don't be so easy on him! You spoil this brat too much!" Fuyu complained to Mamoru-san

Mamoru-san simply shrugged... and looked at Kakeru and they seem to be communicating telepathically... Kakeru just nodded and whispered to me "Hey Ai~ let's go Mamo-chii said he's got it covered... I'm really famished now so..." I just nodded and we both left Mamoru-san and Fuyu arguing...

"Mamoru-san always helps us with getting away like that, it makes me feel a little bit guilty..." I said worriedly

"Guilty!? you shouldn't! We're doing him a favor!" Kakeru said proudly

"Favor!? eh!? I don't get!? Wait! Does Mamoru-san like Fuyu-chan!? What!? No!?" I said shocked and bombarding Kakeru with my questions

"Can't we eat first!? I'm so famished y'know" he complained

"Oh! Oh yeah! Wahhh I'm sorry! let's go then!" I told him and pushed aside my curiosity for a bit, I'll just ask later mwhahahah don't think I'll forget so easily~ He always does this you see... He tells me stuffs, but in riddles... so this time around I'm gonna remember to ask!

We always eat by the lake, from where we first met... Or should I say where we first talked... This place has been really special for the both of us... Sometimes Fuyu and Mamoru-san would join us too, but Mamoru-san always says he doesn't wanna bother us... Not like there was anything he'd bother us about... I guess he just likes to give Kakeru and Me our personal space and time together... Mamoru-san is really a good friend, not just to Kakeru but to me now as well. He's like a big brother figure hmm wait No! He's more like a father figure actually... Now that I think about it, Fuyu and him would actually look good together, and they compliment each other's personalities too...