Chapter 5

Chapter 5.
No one's POV.
Derek watched as he got a text alert and it was from Chase. The instructions on how to get bionics. He quickly started, but he tried five times and nothing.
"Stupid kid lied to me! I wasn't kidding when I said I was gonna kill the tall one first." Derek mumbled as he got in his car and drove to the sidewalk where kids walked home from Mission Creek high every day. Now he had to wait.
Adam's POV.
I was worried about Chase. Apparently he passed in class and Mr. Davenport had to pick him up. I hoped he was ok. I was walking down the sidewalk when I decided to text Chase and see if he was ok.
Adam231: Chase! I heard you passed out in class today. Are you ok?
Chasey: Yeah, I'm fine. Where are you?
Adam231: I'm walking home.
Chasey: Can't wait for you to get back.
I was about to reply when I saw a shadow.
Adam231: Chase! Help me!
Then everything faded into black.
Chase's POV.
I was sitting on the couch when my text alert went off.
Adam231: Chase! I heard you passed out in class today. Are you ok?
Chasey: Yeah, I'm fine. Where are you?
Adam231: I'm walking home.
Chasey: Can't wait for you to get back.
It took a few minutes for Adam to reply, and when he did, it was disturbing.
Adam231: Chase! Help me!
I immediately texted him back. But I didn't get a answer. I got up and went to the lab to change into my mission suit. I quickly scribbled together a note so Davenport didn't freak out when he couldn't find me. Then I pulled up Adam's GPS locator and went to go find him.
Adam's POV.
As I slowly came to, I realized I was strapped down to a table and face to face with the worst person in my opinion. After all, he almost killed Chase, hurt Bree and I and has traumatized Chase so much, he can barely sleep at night. Derek Darkins.
"What do you want Derek?" I demanded.
"All I want is to see your brother suffer, even if it means killing off his family." Derek replied.
"Why can't you just leave him alone?! He's only sixteen!" I yelled.
"That kid is the most intelligent person on the planet, so he will help me, one way or another." Derek replied.
Then I saw a shadow slowly raise up in the air. I glanced up and saw Chase using his levitation ability to sneak up on Derek. He did come to save me! I glared at Derek and then Chase landed on top of him and knocked him to the ground. He ran over to the controls and went to undo the straps when I saw Derek advance towards him, since Chase was turned around, he didn't see him.
"Chase look out!" I yelled.
I saw Chase turn around and duck as Derek tried to punch him in the back of the head. Then he put his force field around him and started to lift Derek in the air...using his molecular kinsiese.
"Chase! You're not supposed to use two abilities!" I yelled.
I heard him cry out as he threw Derek across the room. Then he fell to the floor, but not before he could undo the straps. I ran over to him and checked for a pulse, I sighed in relief when I felt one. Then I saw Derek run over to us.
"Get away from him!" I yelled as I stood up and started hitting Derek. Then I felt myself getting thrown into a wall, hitting my head and drifting into unconscious.
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the song above! It's just so, ahhh! Demi is my inspiration for a reason lol.
Don't forget to ask questions for my Q and A!
Over and out.
Susz13.