Chapter 12

Chapter 12.
Mr. Davenport's POV.
I grabbed my keys, opened up my bank account, grabbed 50,000 dollars and climbed into my self driving car. I refused Bree's plan, for her to sneak in with Adam and Leo and fight Derek and decided to do what Derek wanted, so I could save my son. The car drove straight for the warehouse. I tried to stay calm, so I could save my son.
Bree's POV.
"I don't get it! I try to help him and he flat out refuses!" I yelled as I threw my makeup bag at the wall.
"Bree. Chill out. You are going Spike on us. And it is getting creepy." Leo explained.
"Don't bring him up!" I yelled and Adam and Leo backed up.
Can you blame me? I personally was upset. He could replace Adam and I. We were no longer important. 'Bree, he is your baby brother. I don't care. He does, remember when Owen broke up with you? Or Ethan? Or Kaven? Who was there to comfort you? Chase. Exactly, he cares about you. Fine. But only because I'm feeling bad about treating him like that. Good.' I fought with my conscience and finally decided to get over the whole replacement thing. He was my little brother, and I was gonna save him, with some help from Adam and Leo.
"Ok, here's the plan. I'll super speed us to the warehouse where Chase is. Adam and Leo, you'll sneak in with these invisibility cloaks and I'll use my invisibility app to sneak in. We watch and see if Derek does give Mr. Davenport Chase. If he doesn't, then Adam, you and I will fight him while Leo gets Chase. Then Adam, knock him out and I'll call the cops. Sound good?" I asked.
"Yeah." Adam and Leo replied.
I grabbed the invisibility cloaks.
"Than let's go save our brother." I said with a smile.
Adam and Leo grabbed onto my arms and we sped out the door.
Mr. Davenport's POV.
I grabbed the money and opened the door. I saw absolutely nothing.
"Derek?! I have your money!" I yelled.
I heard his boots coming down the hall and he smiled evily.
"Where is my son?" I demanded.
"First, the money." Derek said.
"You tell me where my son is now!" I yelled.
"Slow it down Davenport. Give me the money." Derek said as he held out his hand.
I reluctantly pulled the money out of my pocket and handed it to him. He smiled evily.
"Where is my son Derek?" I demanded.
"You will get your son back, no doubts. I will text you his exact location in the near future. Until then, this is goodbye." Derek said.
Then he fell to the ground. I saw Adam's head and nothing else. My invisibility cloak.
"I thought I told you to come alone Davenport!" Derek yelled as he stood up.
"He did, but I owe my little brother." Bree said as she deactivated her invisibility app.
I watched as Adam started punching Derek and Bree started kicking him. Then I saw Leo slip out of his invisibility cloak and motioned for me to follow him. I slowly followed him to a small locked storage closet. I grabbed my lock pick and opened the door to find Chase laying on the ground in a ton of pain. I knelt down to him and squeezed his hand so he knew I was here.
"Daven...Davenport?" Chase asked in a shaky tone because of the pain.
"Yeah. It's me buddy. Let's get you home. Is that a good idea?" I asked him rhetorically.
He slowly nodded and I picked him up as his eyes closed again. We snuck out of the building and I saw Adam hit Derek with a blast wave and I saw Bree dial a phone number. I gently put Chase in the back seat of my self driving car and Adam and Leo joined us. Bree super sped home. I grabbed a towel and gently wrapped it sloppily around Chase's side wound. His eyes started twitching and then they opened.
"Daven...Davenport?" Chase asked.
"Yeah. What's wrong?" I asked.
Instead of answering, he just snuggled closer to me and fell asleep. I pulled him closer to me and then I fell asleep.
I love this song! Ah!
So the next chapter is the last one, sorry guys, and one of the stories I wanna post on here is about the Lab Rats mom. Would you want to read that? Let me know in the comments.
Over and out.
Susz13.