Chapter 1

I heard the birds singing.
I smiled and opened my eyes.
I got up, had a quick shower and got dressed. It was a beautiful day, and very special too.

Today I get to live with my dad for an entire year. I was excited, but sad at the same time.

Why?

Cause that meant I was leaving my mom.

My mother and father got divorced when I was 4.

Which meant I had to travel from here, ( Mexico ) to New York to see my dad. Finally! I get to see my dad AND I get to go to New York. And for a bonus, my best friend, Alley, Is now living there!

I started packing right away and went downstairs to eat.

My mother was making her special pancakes, they were so cute!

It had the words ' I will miss you '
In syrup on it. I smiled and gave my mom a hug. I felt a tear drop on my back.

My mother was crying.

" H-honey, " She stammered, while crying, " I-I will t-truly miss y-you... " She said, kissing me on the cheek.  " I'll miss you too mom, it's okay. " I awnsered.  I finished up my pancakes quickly and my mom took me to the airport.  Before long, I was boarding the plane.

" I love you! " She called at me. I giggled. " I love you too! " I called back, boarding the plane and taking my seat. I love planes, the heights are always beautiful. I watched out my window as we passed the clouds. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

>~^*•>~^*•>~^*•>~^*•>~^*•

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Don't forget to rate, and tell me what you think!
******************
Sorry for the wait! I've been pretty busy, and I apologize for not updating. Also, sorry for the short chapter!
******************
~Renn💗