Chapter 6

" Hey alley.. " I said, trying not to look suspicious. But it was quite hard, I couldn't stop thinking of that... Guy. What was him name? Ethan? No... Was it.. Ian? No I think it was... Yeah, it was Evan.

" Hey Brooklyn... " she said, still focusing on the show.

" The fuck? Brooklyn? Who the hell is that? " I asked, taking the remote and pausing the show.

" THE HELL?! OKAY! SORRY! I MEAN BRIANNA! " She yelled back, snatching the remote.

Mhm... Alley is OBSESSED with the show. I.. Like it, love it, not obsessed with it though...

I felt arms wrap around my waist..

Shit I thought to myself.

It was Evan, wasn't it.

He covered my mouth and brought me up to his room, and shut the door.

" Why didn't you come back? " He asked, in a depressed tone.

" I-I- I just wanted to s-see my fr-friend... A-alley.. " I stuttered. Chills started running up my spine.

He shoved me out of the room, and locked the door.

What the hell? He's mad because I didn't come back, and he just kicks me out?

What's wrong with this guy?!

I walked to my room, not exactly sure what happened. I had no idea what the guys deal was. But I still didn't know who he was, he probably didn't know who I was either.

When I shut the door and turned around, I saw Evan.

" Hey beautiful. " With that, he shoved me on the bed and started kissing up my neck.

" S-stop... " I said, trying to push him off me.

" Why baby girl? Don't you want
More ? " He asked.

Truth was, I did. But I didn't know him.

" I-I don't know who you are.. " I said, with a very quiet voice.

" Ahhh.. You know I'm Evan. Who are you? "

" I told you... I'm Brianna... But I guess you can call me Bree, but that's not what I mean! Who are you?! "

We stared at each other for what seemed like hours.

" Who are you? " He finally said, he forced a smile.

" I said I'm Brianna! Daughter of
Drake Williams? " I replied, hadn't my dad, ( Drake Williams ) Told him about me?!  Probably not, I guessed.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

" I'm your dads- Er, best friends son... " He said, looking away.

But he was cute. I liked him.

He again started slowly kissing up my neck. His hands traveled up my legs. Before it could get to my... Er,
' thing ' I stopped his hand and flipped him over.

I started kissing on the side of his neck, and he let out a sudden moan. I knew that was his weak spot.
|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

Hey guys! Hope your enjoying the book so far. Now, I wanna know if you want me to do Evans P.O.V?

Ty!
~Renn💕