Chapter 4

We arrived at my dads house, which was a pretty big house, by the way!!

Is was big, 3 floors, and it was all blue! My favourite colour!  

I loved the house. So I went straight in.

" Your room is on the second floor to the right. " My dad told me as i walked in. Alley followed after me.

I went to my room. The second floor on the left. It was open, so maybe he just finished setting it up as I arrived.

I walked in, to look at the dirty room. Maybe not? The bed wasn't made. There was clothes on the floor. The hell?

" Hello? " I said as I dropped my luggage. I closed the door behind me.

I saw a man walk out of the bathroom, he was probably about my age. He was so freaking cute though! I stared at him. Brown messy hair... He was only wearing a towel.

" Enjoy the view? " He smirked.

" Oh uhmm.. M-my names Brianna... Sorry to disturb you.. " I said. I picked up my luggage, and I felt arms wrap around me.

" Where ya going? Stay. " He said. I felt my heart beating fast.

" O-o-okay... " I said, stuttering like crazy.

He brought me over to his bed. And went back in the bathroom to get dressed. He came out wearing a bad-boy outfit. Sexy. I thought.

He came back to his bed and we both stood up. He wrapped around my waist to pull my closer.

" My names evan. " He finally said.

I smiled and he brought me in for a kiss. It was passionate. He was a damn good kisser! He brushed his hand through my hair. I barely knew this boy, and we were already kissing. He gently pushed me against the wall and continued to kiss me. He kissed down from my lips, to my cheek, to my neck. He continued kissing my neck passionately. Then he came back to my lips and we kissed in sync.

He stopped but only to pull me closer. He brought me to the bed and went on top Of me. He kissed me on the neck faster. I let out a moan and he stopped and smirked at me.

" You like that? " He asked me.

" Y-y-yes.. " I replied embarrassed. I wrapped my arms around me and he continued to kiss faster on my neck. I let out moan again and he went faster.