"The Beginning..."

Hi guys this is my first story that I made.. I hope you enjoy it and sorry for my wrong grammars if I have.. XD well I made this story because I wanted to share it to you guys... comment for any suggestions or I do the story better or not... I rewrite this so that its not weird to read this XD well see ya~ >_<

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Oh my gosh I'm late in school! Oh no again!"... I said while panicking.. and i usually always do..
You are eating breakfast while running going to school
You are arrive at school...
The teacher was already started the roll call...
Mika is your best friend in school and she loves anime too..
"hey best your late again..." mika said
"Yeah I know.. again!" I said..
"(Y/N), you are late again! How many times that I told you that aware late in school..." teacher said..
"sorry miss..." i said with a soft voice..
"Anyway now we start our homeroom, okey Class we have an event today.. It is
The Art World of competition we have a art competition, who are interested in arts please join here.." teacher said with cheerful voice
"oh that sounds interesting.. Are you joining bestie??" I said..
"yeah sure why not? Let's work together!"
Mika said with exciting voice..
"sure Best, I know we can do this!" I said.
Ashley, she is the popular girl in the class and she is also a otaku and Artist but mean girl..
"oh my my.. I'm gonna win this for sure.... Hahahahaha!!" Ashley said..
Kelly, Best friend of Ashley and also a otaku girl and mean girl also..
"yeah bestie we are gonna win this.. I mean Losers can't draw better than us..!"
Kelly said with a tiger looking eyes..
"yeah right?"Ashley said and looking at You..
Lunch time at the canteen...
"oh my gush! I hate That girls so much! Why are they call us losers?!.. I mean we can draw better! Ughhh!" Mika said with upset..
"Mika, just forget those girls..." i said..
"yeah your right..." mika said..
"later we are gonna plan this for our competition, we need to try our best.." i said with a smile..
"yes best! We can do this!" Mika said
After school You and Mika went to your house to plan about the art competition...
"do you have any idea best?" I said while thinking..
"hmmmm.. let me think.. I know let's draw an anime!" Mika said..
"I know you are gonna say that anyway, yeah let's draw a Unique Anime.." i said while start sketching...
------------------------TIMESKIP ----------------------
They finish the Art they draw...
Next day...
"best let's past our drawing to the teacher" mika said..
You are looking for the Art that we draw last night. "Wait a minute where is it?" I said with worried..
"hey girls what are you doing? And by the way are you joining the competition?" Ashley said..
"yes and why? Do you have any problem?" Mika said..
"wow chill, you loser, then show us your Artwork then.!" Kelly said with loud voice
Everyone is looking at them..
"oh no, I left it in the house" I said in the mind..
"oh what a dumb, so where is your artwork then?.." Ashley said...
"Well, i left it in the locker, so you'll see our art later.." i said with confident..
Lunch time...
"oh no... sorry best.. i left it in the house.. now what are we gonna do now?..Sorry best it was my fault..." i said with a sad voice..
"no it's not your fault.. It's okey Best, maybe next time... mika said with sad face..
"I wish i make my best friend happy... I know Mika will happy if we win in this competition..." i said in mind...
"Mika, let's draw again.. We can still do this!." I said..
"but best it's over... We don't have any time to do that... Maybe we give up.." mika said .
"No we don't give up until we do our best.." i said with a smile..
"your right best... Alright let's draw it again! But best I forgot what is our drawing last night... Hehehe" mika said
"it's okey best, I have an idea.. How about this!" I said
------------------------TIMESKIP ----------------------
An few hour later... They finally finish the art work.. "wow I cannot believe this! That we made this just an few hour.."
"yeah! At least we finish it, now we past this to our "Nope, we need to show first to the mean girls... by the way how do you get this idea or art from?" Mika said.. "Ahmm.." i said with confused voice..
"anyway your awesome best! I think we have a chance to win this competition!.." mika said with happy voice
"yeah! I hope so.." i said and I wonder how I get this idea from?... I feel kinda my brain is giving me an great idea in art....
At classroom..
"So where is your artwork??" Ashley said
"i think they are not join the competition because they are afraid to show their art.. What a nerd.." Kelly said
"we'll see that!" Mika said..
Everyone is looking at the artwork..
"wow! There are awesome and cool!
Oh my gosh how they do that?! They are sugoi! They are amazing!" Classmates said..
"heheheh see that!.." i said with a smile..
"what? What?! How they made that?! I can't believe this, well still we don't know who is the winner is!" Ashley said
The mean girls go back to their seats and mika and i are going to past the artwork to the teacher...
"okey class! Today is the deadline of art competition, plss past it now.. So that we can judge it." Teacher said while gathering the artwork
Class ended...
------------------------TIMESKIP ----------------------
Next day is the Saturday which is no class...
You are here in your house and chatting with your best, mika.
In text:
"oh my gosh! Best we win the art competition! I cannot believe this!" Mika said
"oh really?!! Yasss!!! We are proud to our self!" I said with the emoji
"congrats! We win this competition because of you! Thank you best!" Mika said happily
"Your welcome best!" I said with emoji of smile
"see you later best! I'm just gonna walk with my doggy" mika said with goodbye sticker...
"yeah! See you later byeee!" I said with goodbye sticker..
Chat ended..
"ha.... Boring day what can I do..? maybe I draw someting.."
But suddenly, you received a book from your window and fallen to your desk..
"What is this??" I said while open the book..
I read the first page and says..
"Hi, if you read this.. you will go to the anime world... but you have a mission..
"What is this?? this is a joke??" I said while i flip the page to next page..
Suddenly, i see a bright light coming from the book...
And i heard a strange noise, and it says.
"You will enter the anime world in 3,2,1.."
"Wait, what?" I said
"Go!!"
"Ughhh!" I said and i cant see anything..
you entered to the anime world Wow amazing right!
So what is the inside of an anime world? I'm kinda exciting.!
To be continue....
Hey guyss thanks for reading...