"Complicated"

3rd Person's POV:
Next day, You and Luke go to school as usual and meet Maka, Soul, Black star, Tsubaki,Patty, Liz and Death the kid..
"Hi guys!" You said.. "Hi (Y/N)!" Everybody said.. "Hi (Y/N)..." Death the kid said with a little bit of sad voice.. "Umm.. Kid you look sad... is there any problem??" You said with worried voice.. "No, nothing.. I'm just a bit tired.." Kid said.. "Oh okey..." you said "Feel better soon.." Maka said..    The first period of class started..
As usual dr. Stein enters the classroom but you feel strange.. while we are discussing you feel Dr. stein avoiding you.. or ignoring you... You don't know the reason but you just forget it..
------------------------TIMESKIP ----------------------
Dr. Stein's POV:
I quickly go to death room and I'm so curious that why shinigami sama tell me before I go to class that Don't go near to (Y/N) and after the class end, I will go to death room. As I open the door, shinigami sama is sitting and drinking the tea.. "Oh stein you are here!" Shinigami sama said with his cartoon voice.. "Sir, do you want to say something?" I asked..
"Yes, I need you to tell you something important.." he said with his normal voice "well what is it sir?" I said.. "well about her, (Y/N) (L/N).. I just notice that she is not ordinary person.." he said.. "What do you mean sir?" I asked.. "Well we need to leave her from this school..." He said.. "Why sir?? She is good in education and her skills?" I said "Well because She is Dangerous. If she did not leave here, Kishins will come here in no time.." he said "But.. sir.. why Kishins will come here?" I asked "Because Kishins is after her.." he said..  I was surprised and my eyes get wide.. "Sorry sir.. I need to go to class..." "Okey! See you! And also bring her in here after class.." Shinigami sama said back to the cartoon voice.. "Okey sir.." and I leave the room.. " I have no idea that she is Dangerous..." I said while walking towards classroom..
------------------------TIMESKIP ----------------------
(Class ended)
(Y/N)'s POV:
I was about to leave the classroom but Dr. stein called me and said "(Y/N), could you go to Death room? Shinigami sama
wants to meet you.." Dr. stein said.. "Oh okey.. I will go there.." I said.. I go there and I opens the door, I saw Shinigami sama there.. "Hi, Shinigami sama do you want anything from me?" I said "Well i tell you something very important.." he said.. "Well what is it?" I asked.. "We will kick you from this school.." he said.. my eyes get widen and said "W-what do you say?? I will leave this school??" I said nervously "Yes.. I'm sorry.. " he said "b-but why? Do I did something wrong?" I asked.. "Well no but you will leave because you are not belong here.." shinigami said.. I look under and I feel so shocked while my feeling hurt after I heard that I do not belong here... b-but w-why? Why?! My eyes fallen tears and I said "Okey sir.. Thank you for schooling me here..." and I leave the room.. I run while my tears falling.. I saw Luke and he saw me..but I ignore and run.. "Wait (Y/N)!" Luke said.. He chase me.. i stopped at outside in the big stairways..
"(Y/N) wait! What happen to you?? Why are you crying??" Luke said worriedly.. "Well I will not school here anymore.. "
I said.. "But why?! Are you kidding me?!" He said "No I'm not kidding! I'm crying here and you said that I'm just kidding?!" I said angrier.. "Sorry but can you tell me why??" He said "Because they kick me.. and they said that I do not belong here.." I said while my tears fall again.. "What?! How dare shinigami is! I will tell him!." He said "No, it's okey.. could you tell my friends that i say goodbye..." I said.. " No! That's not gonna happen! You will stay here forever!" He said "No! I said I can't!.. please... just do it as I said.." I said sadly.. "But.. (Y/N)... you are leaving me??.." he said disappointedly.. "Sorry..." I Said and I ran going towards the house..
Luke's POV:
"I'm will not forgive... Where is Death the kid..?!" I said and trying to find Death the kid..
I saw kid and I quickly go to him and I punch him at face.. "You idiot Why do you leave (Y/N) in here?!
Do you know that she is hurt?!" I said angrier.. "Hey! What are you talking about! What happen to (Y/N)??" Kid said
"She will leave from this school because of your stupid dad..!" I said "My father Did?..
Kid gets angry and quickly go to his father while I followed him.. when we arrive there, saw shinigami sama standing there and said " oh hello kids! What do you want from me?" Shinigami said with his cartoon voice... "What do you mean father?! Why did you kick (Y/N) from this school?! I said that she is not Witch!" Kid said angrily "Well she is not Witch but do you not noticed it?? She is dangerous because she is from the other world.." shinigami sama said.. "What?! S-she is from the another world..?" Kid said "What's wrong with that?" I said "well calm down I will explain this to you.. she is from the real world... unlike us we are here at anime world... she will defeat the God's demon so that she can go back to their real world.. but... if she killed the God's demon... she will become... A DEMON. And I kick her because kishins is after her... and the death city  will get destroy.." shinigami said "But father, she will leave because the death city will save?? We can fight them.. why??" Kid said "Not also kishins but also witches... and we can't win against them.. that's why I kick her..." "tsk.. don't we have any plan!?" I said "We have still other powerful ally.." kid said "Sorry but it's not enough to defeat them.." "if she leave then, I will leave too.." I said "if you leave then you are going to be useless..." kid said... "tsk.." I said and I leave the room.. "I will go now..." kid said and leave the room.. "(Y/N)! Where is she? Did she left?" I said and quickly go back towards the house.. I opened the door and go upstairs and check her room.. she was not there..
then I saw letter on the top of table and it wrote "Dear Luke, Sorry that I leave here without saying anything goodbye to you... but I need to leave... thank you for everything, I was so happy to meet you and became my partner.. maybe someday I will meet you again.. could you please tell my friends that I leave here..... And Goodbye..
From (Y/N) (L/N).. " I fell tears after I seeing this.. I feel the pain... I don't know what to do in my life...

(Y/N)'s POV:
I left the house and I walk... I don't know where I will going... but I need to leave this town as soon as possible..
"It's night time here... it kinda reminds me in my first day that I met Saitama and Genos.." oh I know maybe I will go there...  nah.. maybe not.. I need to go somewhere else.." I'm now inside of forest... it's dark here.. it's good that I bring my flashlight... I saw a perfect place where I can sleep.. and I think it is a safe place.. I saw a wooden stick and I use it in camp fire.. I light it up and set up my camp bed.. I feel sleepy and I fall in a sleep..
Next day, I woke up and prepare then I start searching for food.. I saw a lake and I washed my face.. after I wipe my face with towel, suddenly I saw a naked boy comes out from the water.. I quickly turn back and said "Sorry I didn't mean it.. I don't know that you are taking a bath.." "It's okey.. He change his cloths and come at me and said "Hello young lady, nice to meet you..." "Oh.. hi nice to meet you... and you are..?"

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this and I end up with another cliffhanger.. hehe sorry ^^ XD well who is the boy?? I give you hint, it is a Fairy tail character >~<
I hope you like it guys see ya! XD