"The Problems begin...."

After saying good bye to them, I planned that going back to the real world so that I can meet my parents, classmates and your best friend Mika... but the problem goes in....
I go to the gate again soI can go back in real world..
After few minutes walking...
Im in the gate but the magical things will not appear...
Then i heard some voice.. and it tells "Hello newbie how is your day? Do you enjoy?"
"u-umm yeah I had a good day... By the way can I go back to the real world?"
"Sorry you are no longer to go back to your world... but the only way to go back in your world is that you need to complete the mission..." voice said..
"A mission?..." i said while my eyes get wide "yes a mission, The mission is.. you need to defeat The God's Demon..." voice said "A God's Demon???!! How can I surpass that? I'm just a human you know? And no human people can't surpass a GOD..." i said while panicking
"Just calm down... Well, how about you try..?You need to became stronger.... Don't worry, The Anime people will help you... it's your friends.." voice said..
"But.... But?!?" I said
The voice is no longer reply...
"but.... How?! I need to go back!! Please response!!" I said while my eyes almost get tear..
"Now what can I do?!" I said still  panicking.. my parents and my Bestie will find me..
No choice but I walk around until the sun will go down..
"damn.. The sun will go down, it's getting darker now..." i said while my stomach sound...
but, finally you found a City.. The Name of City is The Death City..
"hmmm that's sound familiar... I heard that before..." I said
I go in there and you saw a big and many skulls structure I don't know what is that but I guess it's a Castle..
"Woah.. so big! It's like king's castle or whatever that is.." I said and I feel relief..
You saw somebody are going out of  the castle in the long, long stairways.
"thank god I can ask a help from them... I hope there are nice...."
You saw a one boy which is in the middle and besides of  him you saw a Two girls.. one girl is short and the other one is tall...
"wait that's Death the kid?! And Liz and patty! Omg how I never notice that?" I said with happy voice
Death the kid look at me...
"excuse me miss your hair is asymmetrical!" Death the kid said... "yep I know he is gonna say that..." I said in my mind
He fix your hair into symmetrical.. "omg he touch me!" I said in my mind and I blushed..
(By the way he is my one of my Senpai XD)
"hmmm now that's perfect!" Death the kid said..
"Ummm..." I said
"hey kid that's rude! You touch someone's hair that you even don't know her!" Liz said while gave him warning..
"opsss sorry my bad.. I'm so obsessed with symmetry.. Anyways Hi I'm death the kid Nice to meet you.." death the kid said "Hi nice to meet you too.. my name is (Y/N)" "hi there, my name is Liz and this is patty, my sister.. Liz said while pointing her finger at patty..
Even you know them but just acting like newbie.. ^^
"oh okey, can I ask some favor? Can you help me guys? I really need some help.." I said
"well what is your problem?" Death the kid said
You explain them what is your problem..
A few moments later..
"so you want to become a stronger.. well how about you school here with us.." death the kid said I nodded and says "if it is okey with you?" "im gonna tell my father first, so that you can enroll here.." death the kid said
"okey thanks! I'm so thankful that you are  here!" I said with happily
"no problem.." Liz said with smile
"No problem! We are here for you" Patty said with the cheerful voice
"so do you have a house?" Death the kid asked
"u-umm actually no.." I said shyly
"oh okey so you can stay at my house.." death the kid said
"really?! It's that okey with you?" I said while blushing..
"yep sure.." death the kid said..
------------------------TIMESKIP ----------------------
You guys are arrived at mansion with his beautiful symmetry mansion
"woah I didn't expect that his house is this Big!"I said in my mind
"okey come in.." Liz said
You guys are having a dinner and talk something about the School..
Next day, I are enroll in school of DWMA and first, I'm in NOT class because I'm still beginners so I'm finding the partner..
I meet a boy who name luke, he has a black hair and dark purple eyes.. he can transform into Electric guns. Its same with death the kid but his weapon is two pistol but your weapon also have 2 guns, but it shoot Electric beam...
"Hi nice to meet you, Thank you for choosing me a partner..." I said with smile
"hello nice to meet you too.. lets do our best from now on..." Luke said
He is nice person, quiet  and he acts cool .. which I'm lucky to have this person..
We have an event in school that who ever wins, that person will transfer in EAT class.. which you wanted, so that you have same class with death the kid..
The events day..
Many battle i encounter and I finally reach the final round.. and the final round comes.. the only left player is just me, my partner and the other player.. The other player of meister is also a girl with short pink hair and light blue eyes. And the weapon is also a girl which like her and there are sisters.. her weapon can change into a Magic stick which a  stick can use magic...
The battle began..
I'm  so nervous that what if i lose this battle, then we can't defeat the God's Demon.. and we can't go same class with death the kid.. even  death the kid is watching us..
The Battle:
She attack me first by using her magic stick and throw her magic into me but I dodge the attack..
Then i shoot her, which they dodge the electric beam using thier magic.. but suddenly...  she use her magic to trap me.. Which you made me a panic and I  shoot many times but i can't still get out.. but I  found something a circular balls floating around and I try to shoot them.. the magic wall get weaken.. and I  keep shooting them until they nothing left.. The Magic wall disappear.. Then I do the soul resonance.. The bright light coming from us and both guns get bigger and I  have a headphones that both of us can communicate faster and better which he guide me to where to shoot or something like that..
But they also do the soul resonance too.. The magic stick became longer and the point of magic stick have a magic and she start  swinging it and comes to attack me.. i dodge it many times and i jump high and do the cartwheel.. while doing the cartwheel I  shoot them and they dodge the electric beam by swinging her weapon.. but one of the electron beam hit her... "now its your chance! Now, Shoot her weapon!" I heard Luke from the headphone
"Okey! Give me the eye lenses." I said
He give me a eye lenses which helps me to focus the target what I'm  shooting.. it appears from my headphones.. Then I  hit her weapon and her weapon fall on the ground from her hand.. Then I do the final move.. simple I just shoot her and she fell down on the ground..
Which I win the game!~
Everybody crap their hands and lord death come to you and says.. "Congratulations! You done well little dear.. you are now became in EAT class! "we did it Luke ! Yes!!" I said happily "Yeah! We finally go to EAT class!.." Luke said
"Hey guys congrats! We have same class now!.." death the kid said I blush and smile "yeah... finally.."
Luke look at you and he get jealous..
Actually luke had a crush on you before and until now, but you didn't know it...
Next day which is no class because of competition event we done...
You stay in luke's house because you don't have a house..
"Good morning luke!" I go to luke's room to wake him up..
"Come on wake up~ " " I'm still sleeping.." Luke said
"come on luke.. I prepare you a breakfast.." I said
I always prepare a breakfast because Im good at cooking.. and I  loves to cook..
"if you still asleep, I will not prepare you a breakfast everyday!.." I said
"Fine, fine I wake up.." Luke said while open his eyes
Luke's POV:
When I woke up I see (Y/N)'s beautiful (your F/C) eyes.. which made me blush..
She is cute, when she trying to wake me up.. she is my cutie pie.. I love that when she is making me a breakfast everyday.. even her food is so delicious!~..
(Y/N)'s POV:
"hey are you there? What are you looking at? Lets eat breakfast.." I said
"oh sorry I just woke up... " Luke said with blushed
"jeezs.. okey I'm gonna go down  first.. I'm waiting you there.." I said while going down stairs
"okey.." Luke said and changing his cloths.... after that he go down stairs
"how is my omelet? Do you like it?" I asked excitedly "Yes I like it the taste is so good~.." Luke said as usual..
"hehehe I know you are gonna say that.." I said with smile
Luke blushed..
"by the way, what about we hang out today because we have nothing to do.. " Luke said "hmm that's sound good, but we planned already with death the kid that I go to his house sorry.. " I said " ohh.. okey... Luke said with sad expression and get jealous.. "if you want then come with me!" I said "oh okey I will come with you.." Luke said
You guys prepare for go to death the kid's house..
You arrived at death the kid's mansion
You knock the door..
Death the kid opened the door
"Please come in.." "thanks.." I said
"kid, do you found something?" I asked him
"hmmm still no clue.." death the kid said
"what are you guys talking about?" Like asked
"ohh sorry for not telling.. we talking about the God's demon.."
"what's that all about?" "its all about The strongest demon in the world that God creates it..." "which I need to defeat it.."
"ohh okey.. so that's why you need to become a stronger.." Luke said "so I ask help from death the kid that where  can I  finds that demon.."I said. "which is pretty difficult to find it.." death the kid said. "ohhh okey, you guys are taking the hard time.. May I help you?" Luke said. "yes please thank you.." I said
So they planned and talk about it until the afternoon came..
"byee kid, thank you for your time and help.." I said
"no problem. You can ask me anytime..." death the kid said... which made me blush.. "anyway we go now.." Luke said.. "okey byee you two gonna be careful.." death the kid said
You and luke are walking go back in house.. "aww death the kid is such a nice man... I wish he is gonna be my close friend... no.. I wish he is gonna be my Boyfriend.." I said while blushing..
"hey you are too daydreaming.. That's not gonna happen.." Luke said with jealous face..
"what do you mean not gonna happen?.. " I said... "nothing.. just never mind.." Luke said while get pissed
"okey... " I said
"you didn't realize how much I love you..." Luke said in his mind...

To be continued...
Hey guys thank you so much for 41 views and what do you want, death the kid or Luke x reader?? XD