<Intro>

Lucy's PoV~

I'm a sixteen year old you tuber. I just hit half a million subs. I love all of my fans. I tend to twitter stalk a lot. Not just my fans but other people. Like Nate Garner and Kian Lawley. Those have been my most recent favourites. Other than twitter stalking, I sometimes like to draw or film a video. Today I plan on doing a q&a. I've already got everything set up so I start recording.

"Hey Lucifers. It's me again. Recently I hit 500k subscribers. I'm so happy. In honour of hitting half a million I'm doing a q&a with the #asklucyquestions." I say whilst looking into the camera. Then I look at my phone and read out some comments.

"What's your favourite food?'Pizza duh." I said like it was a stupid question then laughed.

"What do you you think of the Dolan twins?' Wait who are the Dolan twins?" I said as I was searching them up on google. "Oh my goodness." I said as I stared at my phone. "I think I just had a mini heart attack." I said whilst laughing. "And guess who just found more people to stalk on twitter." I said laughing even more. "I'm joking of course I know who they are, I mean look at them! They're literally so gorgeous, okay moving on."

"Would you rather let the person you like hate you or them never know you exist?' Oh that's deep. Well the Dolans don't know who I am so it can't get much worse. #grethannoticelucy" I shouted. "Get it trending. I'm talking YouTube. Facebook. Instagram. Snapchat. Twitter. Everywhere! Okay so I may be a little bit too obsessed with them but oh well. Next question."

"Who do you want to collaborate with?' If you don't already know my answer then I suggest you rewind and watch the 1min I spent talking about them."

I answered a few more questions then I turned off my camera and started to edit my video. I uploaded it and soon enough I was getting lots of responses. But one stood out from all the rest.

Graysondolan mentioned you in a tweet.

------------
Btw that's Lucy 👆🏻
New story.
Hope you like it.💕
I'll post the first chapter tomorrow.✌🏻️