<1>

Lucy's PoV~

I quickly click on the notification. It read;
@lucyroberts me and Ethan are in town for a few weeks. We should collab 😏
Suddenly my body just forgot how to function. I had to reply quickly but not act too desperate.

@graysondolan that sounds like a great idea 😚

Soon my phone was blowing up with followers. I decided to go the the coffee shop downtown because I don't think my body has processed what just happened. One second thoughts I don't think it ever will.

I make my way into town on my penny board because I'm too lazy to walk. I go to Starbucks and order a mocha frappe because I'm a basic bitch. As soon as get soon I jump on my couch and rewatch teen wolf season 1 because I have nothing better to do. Oh wait yes I do, I have to slither into those dms. I would say slide but I find it easier to slither.

Convo between Ethan and Lucy-(Ethan is bold)

Hey so what should we do for the collab?

I honestly have no idea I was hoping that
you could come up with one 😋

I had this idea once where I would watch
videos of you guys and try not to laugh.
Kinda like a try not to laugh challenge. 😂

That sounds like a great idea even though
we hate people watching us when they're
right in front of us. But it's okay. It will be
fun. 👌🏻

Okay great should we film at my place?

Just send me the address and we'll be round
at around 1. 😉

It's  17 Westwood avenue. I'm looking
forward to it. 🤘🏻😝

We are too. 😘🤘🏻

Once the convo with Ethan was over, I decided to ring my best friend and ask her to come over.

Hey Skylar, wanna come over! I have amazing news!

Hey luc, and I already know that you're collabing with the twins.

What how?

It went trending on twitter. #grethannoticelucy went viral. How else would they have seen you! Lucy this is amazing!

I know! So are you  coming round or not?

Bitch please I'm already outside.

She hung up and Skylar walked in like she lives here and jumped on the couch next to me. She basically does live here, she's here every weekend or day we don't have school because I live alone and she wants to keep me company.

-------------

I woke up really early today because today is the day the twins are coming. It's currently 8am so I have 5 hours to clean my house.(this is what it looked like👇🏻)

(this is what it looked like👇🏻)

Your probably wondering why I live alone

Your probably wondering why I live alone. My parents died in a bad car accident a few years ago and I had to live with my horrible aunt. As soon as I turned 16 I was out of that house and away from her. I hate her so much.

It must of took me 4 hours to clean my whole house. The rest of the time I took doing my makeup and getting dressed. I hear the doorbell ring and look at my clock. 12:39pm. They're early. Oh gosh I hope they don't think I'm a really messy person.

I slowly open my front door and see the twins standing before me.

--------------
I know it's short but I wanted to fit the actual filming part all in one chapter.
Hope you like it! Comment your thoughts 💕