11.

'Hey, Rose Clide?' A guy asked, walking in. He had longish black hair and he was wearing a professors jacket with some black skinny jeans.
'You a fan of Black Veil Brides?' I asked, cutting the small talk. He knew my name and soon enough I'd know his. He smiled and nodded. He opened his jacket to show me the band shirt.
'Keep it off, might as well,' I sighed, straightening my back.
'So, I'm Dan, I'll be your phycologist,' he said with a smile.
'Your not like the other nerds,' I said, squinting. He nodded.
'You were supposed to have some blond guy. But after Joker and Harleen I guess they put me in,' he shrugged.
I snorted.
'Great, I'm being compared to that nutsack,' I shook my head.
'Nutsack?' Dan asked, laughing slightly. I nodded.
'Yes. We had a fight before I left,' I said, trying my best to direct to my black eye. Dan frowned.
'Why were you fighting?' He asked.
'Pressure and Stress,' I stated simply.
'I just got Mad Hatters video message and I guess I was outraged about how they treated Sam,' I sighed. I waited for the, what happened then.
'How was it before that indecent?' He asked, doodling.
'Brilliant. Mr.F had just called and we were kissing, making him jealous. We had plans for tonight, a date for us. Joker was even trying his luck, kissing my neck,' I mummered, starring into space. He nodded.
'Now I have a mental picture of a horny Villian, thank you,' Dan laughed. I laughed with him.
'Don't fret, he's probably with Harley right now,'

(Jokers P.O.V)
I sat on the ground, amongst the ruble. I was in Roses room, her belongings scattered everywhere, smashed, ripped or thrown. I looked at the black ring she got me. I took it off and went to smash it but I just couldn't. I stared at it, cursing her.
'You know she didn't dump you. Ye could still make up,' Louis said from the door. I nodded slowly.
'Have the day off,' I said quietly, wanting to be alone. He nodded and ran off. I kissed the ring and got up. I went to my phone.
J - Babe, please forgive
J - you win, you got me in surrender
J - Babe, Rose please.
I sighed and turned on the TV. I reviewed the tape of our fight. I bit my lip as I saw myself punching her face. A TV behind me caught my attention.
The news.
A man found dead in the abandoned church. Who he is, is still unknown. On a more reliving note, Rose Clide also know as 'The Rose' was brought in by another villain.
I turned the volume up, my eyes wide.
She is now in lock down in the asylum but will be moved to high security jail once she is done with her therapy. Batman believes her to be good, saying stress cracked her. That's all for now, over to you Kenth
A picture of Rose in a strafe jacket crying in a small cell was on screen. My heart broke more that it already was from my whole life. I logged onto her laptop and put on her webcam.
'I fucking swear to god, Mad Hatter. You'll be regret putting Rose away. I'll fucking get you. Your a dead man,' I yelled, frustrated tears in my eyes. I ended the video and sent it to Mad Hatter. He responded quickly.
'Aww, is Jwoker sad? You should of seen her, weak and confused. She would of put up a good fight if she wasn't crying,' his squeaky voice snarled. I bit my lip harder.
'Crying because her supposedly lover had hit her where she thought pleased him. Crying because she was so angry at both of us. I also heard that Batman and been warming up to her, giving her black clothes and all,' he laughed. Any trace of  a heart I had dissapered. I then did something I hadn't done in a long time. I cried slowly, missing my flower. I stood up and wiped my cheeks. I grabbed my gun. I needed to rob a bank or something to clear my mind. I robbed a small bank, killing everyone. Using there blood, I wrote a message.
'Oh, hello Mr.J,' I heard TwoFace say softly. I kept my back to him, ashamed of my tears.
'Babe I'm sorry?' Two Face read my note.
'Maybe you should add a 'not Harley' on the end,' he sniggered. I changed it so it wrote.
To Rose
Babe I'm so sorry
From Joker
'That's better,' he agreed. I bowed my head. I slyly wiped my face.
'What do you want,' I asked, painting a heart. I finished it off and admired my master piece.
'Just felt like seeing ya. All your work on her wasted huh?' He said.
'I'm not in the fucking mood TwoFace,' I whimpered.
'I heard that its visit day,' he finished. I thought for a second then ran out to my car, driving home to get some stuff.