22.

(Jokers P.O.V)
I shuffled out the door. She was fading, slowly but surely. I hopped in my car and drove home. At least I know she loves me again, I was desperate. I stormed into my study and slammed the door behind me. I sighed and sat in my chair. My boner was sitting there uncomfortably. I sighed, my mind everywhere. Batman wasn't treating Rose right, surly I could do something. An idea snapped into my head. I raced onto my computer, going to a domestic violence page. I grinned widely, maybe I could do something. I called Batsy.
'I need to see Rose,' I said sternly.
'I'm sorry sir Joker, Batman is busy with prisoners,' a posh voice answered tonelessly. A scream came from the background and the phone hung up. My eyes widened, that was Rose. I printed some pages. Im not giving up till she's out.
'I'll save you Rosey,'

(Roses P.O.V)
I lay on the ground, back to the concrete. Batman kicked my ribs. He pulled me back up and forced me against the cage bars, feet not touching the ground.
'P-please, I'll do work for you, just please don't hit me again,' I cried, looking into his blank eyes. He kissed me roughly, making me gasp. Why the fuck was this happening!? Batman forced his tongue down my thought and tears came streaming down my face. He raised a hand to my boob, groping me roughly. My mind moved to what joker said.
'Come on Rose, fight back,' his voice shouted at me. I growled and kicked batman across the room. I gasped as I realized what I just did. I scooted into a corner, protecting my head.
'You.....Worthless bitch, how are you!' Batman screamed at me. He kicked me and the iron door opened. A man in a suit, glaring at us. I tightened myself into a smaller ball as the last hit came. I rocked myself back and forth, crying softly. Batman turned and froze once he saw the man. They left the room, talking softly. I cried for ages, wishing I was dead. Men walked in the room and came over to my corner.
'Miss, were helping you, ok?' A man said softly. I nodded, not able to stop the rivers running down my face. They carried me to a car and drove me to a big building. I was sat on a couch. I tied myself up in a ball, closing my eyes. A door opened and someone ran in.
'Oh Rose, baby,' Joker hushed, holding me. I cried into my knees. He kissed my cheeks. I hugged him, trying to stop the tears. Eventually I calmed down, breathing heavily onto Jokers chest. He stroked my back, kissing my cheeks.
'Ok Rose, I understand if its hard but I need to know what he did,' the man in a suit said calmly. I turned and nodded. Joker wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his head on my shoulder.
'H-he kicked me and punched, some times he used his tazer,' I said quietly. Jokers breathe quickened.
'And he kissed me,' I whispered. Joker froze, breathe and all.
'Then he groped me but I kicked him off before it could get worse,' I whispered, Joker trembling with rage.
'OK, thanks so much Rose. We'll see what we can do,' he said and left me and Joker. He tapped my lap and I slid off. He got up and paced around.
'Babe, its ok, calm down,' I whispered. Joker sighed and nodded.
'You know I'm here for you right?' He asked, pulling me onto his lap again. I nodded, feeling safe in his arms. He kissed me slowly and I tensed up. Joker kept kissing till I kissed back. We lost ourselves in the kiss, my hand through his green hair. He rested his forehead on mine and caught his breathe.
'How did you get help,' I whispered.
'Called domestic violence,' Joker said softy than kissed me again.
'I swear I'll make it up,' I said, staring at my hero. He grinned widely.
'I think I'll take that once we are home,' He cooed, kissing me again.
'Erm Ms.Clide, may we talk,' the man asked. I nodded and got off Joked and stood in front of him.
'We are so sorry but I don't think we can sue Batman,' he chuckled. I nodded.
'Its fine, I'm fine,' I sighed, feeling Jokers breathe on my neck.
'Your not ok, your a mess,' Joker said sternly. I growled slightly.
'I'm fine!' I yelled, stomping my foot.
'I'm just tired of being caged, I need to smash stuff or something,' I said, feeling Jokers smirk.
'We'll be fine, thanks so much,' Joker smiled. He lead me out and we got into his car. He kissed me hard, moaning into the kiss.
'I missed you,' he said as he started the car.
'Me too, Daddy,' I smiled slyly. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily at the name.
'Hearing you say that nearly gets me hard,' he sighed, driving off. We arrived back to the mansion.
'Home sweet home,'