35.

Finally made a new, better cover!

•••••••••••••••

(Roses P.O.V)
I tapped my foot, impatiently. This thing was shit! Joker looked bored as well, leaning on the table. I yawned, this thing was killing my vibes.
'I'm going back to the car, this shit is boring,' I said, standing up.
'See ya men, I'm bored and care not for your gossiping,' I said, bowing. I pulled a blond by her hair.
'Let me see what I could do with you,' I chuckled, pulling her out. She screamed as I threw her down on the road. She was a slutty clone, fake boobs, bleached hair. I shot her repeatedly, laughing.
'Wow, harsh,' a man chuckled from behind me. I span around to see Death Stroke, leaning against the building.
'I'm crazy,' I smiled simply.
'I could have a job for you,' he said, his mask not showing his expression. I kicked the slut.
'God, why am I always 'hired'. I have fucking business too. Anyway, I would love the job,' I muttered, laughing the ending. Death Stroke made a confused sound. Joker skidded out the building.
'Hey J,' I smiled. Joker ran over.
'Run, fucking run,' he yelled, pulling me to the car.
'Well I'll talk to you later,' Death Stroke laughed, disappearing into the shadows. TwoFace ran out the building, guns aimed. I hopped in the car with J and we sped out of the carpark, soon to be followed by TF's van. Joker was trying his best to loose them but they were hot on our tails. I opened the roof window. I took Thorns and aimed it the the tyres shooting one by one.
'BYE MOTHER FUCKERZ!' I screamed, my waist up outside the car. I made faces as we drove away. Jokers hand made its way onto my inner thigh, pulling me down. I giggled and plonked myself down. Joker suddenly span the car off down a forest road.
'Hey!? Where we going?' I asked, holing onto my seat and Joker drove down the road.
'Somewhere,' Joker chuckled, humming. He stopped suddenly, taking the keys out from the car.
'Wow, so this is somewhere, nice place,' I giggled, uncrossing my legs. Joker got out the car, me following timidly. Jokers seriousness made me slightly nervous. Joker leaned on his cane, waiting for me to walk in front of him. Joker looked at me a bit.
'Daddy doesn't like when you show your stuff to others, baby girl,' he said harshly, cracking his neck. I looked down at my jacket and bra.
'I'm sorry Daddy but I di,' I started before Joker pushed me against the car, kissing me hard.
'But then you did help me loose TwoFace,' He said in between breathes. I nodded quickly.
'And you were a good girl at the meeting,' he purred, starting on my neck. I groaned.
'Don't be a tease J!' I yelped. I got a knee to the stomach.
''Daddy, sorry,' I muttered. Joker opened the car door and pushed me in the back seat, immediately going after me. He kissed me hard, grinding slowly. I didn't fight back, there was no point. Joker closed the door and pulled my jacket off, leaving me in my bra. I went to pull off his jacket before someone knocked on the window. I screamed, annoyed. Joker got off and got out the car, leaving me. I put my jacket back on and zipped it up. I got out the car huffily.
'Why must there always be a distribution! Can't something go fucking well!?' I yelled, kicking twigs on the ground. I span around to see Harley. She smiled and waved.
'Hi, bye,' I smiled, turning around.
'Baby wait, she has a valid point,' J sighed. I raised an eye brow.
'On what?' I asked, walking in front of the two. It kills me to say this but they do look like the perfect couple.
'Technically we're still married,' Joker said quietly. The way he said it made be furious, like he was debating if it was good or bad. I sighed and glared at them.
'Yeah, so technically, were still together,' Harley said with a grin. I thought for a second.
'Of course, you made her for yourself so by nature no one can top her,' I mumbled, looking Joker in the eye.
'I will let you make an arrangement, I'm sure Joker will come up with something,' I smiled, then turned and started towards the main road.
'No! Rose what about your thorny problem,' Joker yelled, trying to get me to go back.
'I'm sure I'll be fine,' I said, smiling. I wasn't mad because she was right, I did come in while they were together. I felt a hand wrap around my waist.
'Stay,' Joker growled and I nodded, standing beside Harley.
'Ok Pudding, who ya gonna pick?'