30.

(Jokers P.O.V)
I walked into my toy room to see an empty bed. I frowned.
'Baby?' I called out. I fixed my suit since I did rush putting it on. I jogged to our room, nothing. Fuck, what did I do wrong? Was I too harsh? I ran to Roses room, skidding to a stop. Rose was in bed, looking at the ceiling.
'Hey, what happened?' I hushed, walking over to her bed.
'Nothing hun, just wanted to sleep in a clean bed,' she smiled. Phew! Nothing is wrong. I crawled beside her, cuddling her. Rose sighed and snuggled into my chest as I kissed her forehead. She fell asleep the moment my lips left her. I sighed and brought my knees up so I was wrapped around her. I looked at her fralige body, only now realizing how under weight she was. I kissed her wrists.
'Daddy's gotta plump you up,' I muttered. I fell asleep with my head on hers, feeling like I was her body gaurd.
{~-~Next Morning~-~}
I woke up to an elbow in the chin.
'Fuck, morning to you too,' I grumbled. Rose ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. I frowned and sat up. I was still I'm my suit so I straighten up my jacket and I was good to go. I opened the door slightly to see Rose bent over the toilet, getting sick. I sighed and rubbed her back.
'Baby, you need to eat.... Your starting to get scarily thin,' I muttered, my hand around her waist.
'What? Well if you are saying I should eat, prepare the chefs,' she scoffed, wiping her face. I nodded.
{~-~2 hours later~-~}
I watched as Rose slowly ate her pancakes. She must have a bug because she can't hold down any food. I cut up some of mine and feed it to her. She struggled but swallowed it down. Her skin went paler as she gripped onto the counter.
'Ok, how about we talk to get your mind off it,' I sighed, cutting my pancakes for her.
'So, last night,' she chuckled, an eye brow raised. I chuckeld.
'You can be damn kinky J. I like that,' she laughed, making me blush.
'Oh, I have a whole other side to me Rose. Your kinda the first to try it so I won't be the best,' I whispered, sliding a pancake chunk into Rose's mouth.
'Aww, you cheesy shit,' she laughed. She ate her stack and sighed.
'Ok, business?' She asked, a hand going through her golden brown hair.
'We need to go back to TFs,' I sighed, rubbing my eyes. Rose nodded and got changed, a black hoodie and some black ripped jeans. We drove down to the abandoned church. Rose slouched in the car seat once we got there. She jumped out and got sick behind a bush.
'You g-go in babe. I'll be - out in a few,' Rose quivered. I sighed but walked in. There was a full meeting all but two seats taken. The two seats were on each side of TwoFace. Him and Rose obviously got along great now. I smiled and sat down.
'Hello Mr.J, where's Rose?' TwoFace laughed. His men nodded.
'Yeah, did you fall out or something?'
'Nope! I'm here! Our relationship is just grand!' Rose yelled, making her way up to her seat. She flopped down and took a sip of her water.
'Hello Rose. I was worried you got kidnapped,' TwoFace laughed. Roses grip around the the water bottle tightened, her teeth clenched.
'Sorry, sexist. How are you,' he asked. I gasped, shocked.
'You got TwoFace to apologize.... And for sexism!' I half shouted, staring at Rose.
'Babe, if you can make love, I'm sure TwoFace can be equal,' she sighed, putting her feet on the table. I smiled at her.
'Ok, business,' I muttered leaning forward. He discussed Batman, Rose adding in pointers. She jumped up and ran out the church, clutching her mouth. I sighed as I watched her, half out of concern, half admiration.
'Is she ok? Like she looks really sick,' A Hench man asked. Two guys started whispering then looked at me and laughed. I aimed my gun at them.
'WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!?' I screamed. They coward.
'W-we were just saying she might be pregnant,' the closest one cried. I put down my gun.
'Oh hell nah. I leave for a minute and you call me pregnant!' Rose yelled from the door and raised her gun, about to kill them.
'Rose! Don't... They might be right,' TwoFace said, looking at her. I sunk in her gaze.
'Babe, you look guilty!?' She screamed, marching up to me.
'The possibility is extremely high, I mean with all the stuff,' I said, biting my lip. Rose sighed and sat in her seat.
'Ambush Batman while he is Bruce Wayne, let his life crumble, kill him,' she sighed, moving out battle plans. She got up and walked out, frowning.