10.

TheGoldenBoy★ :Hermione Ginny told me to talk to you

Books❁ :Call me 

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Harry sighed and called Hermione,

"Mione" he said his voice still scratchy from crying.

"Harry James Potter you listen to me and you listen good" She said in that voice she always uses when needed 

"Harry you need to at least hear her out okay" She said sighing "You know Ginny its like its always been that's shes fighting for your attention if its not football its something else your doing that is more important than her-"

"So that gives her the go ahead to cheat on me"

"no-"

"yes Harry listen to me it's okay for her to cheat on you because you don't devote your every once of attention to her-"

"You were texting during your anniversary dinner-"

"yes Harry just listen to me you can't text your friend that you haven't talked to in days because you were with Ginny yes Harry you can't do this because Ginny needs you" Harry said with his anger flaring. 

How could any of this be his fault he didn't fuck the guy she did.

"Harry Ginny does need you she is-"

"SHES A FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE THAT'S WHAT SHE IS" He yelled into the phone.

"HARRY-"

"AND YOUR JUST TAKING HER SIDE SO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RON CAN STILL BE FINE SO FUCK OFF"

He heard Hermoine gasp at the other end and hung up he didn't have to deal with this bullshit.