36.

|Hogwarts High|

Harry, Ginny ,Hermione , and Ron were all walking down the main hallway that led to the library.

Harry had his arm around Ginny's waist as they walked down the hall but came to a sudden stop as soon as he saw him.

It couldn't be.

"Draco" he yelled as he pushed Generator..I mean Ginny away from him and ran up to Draco.

When he finally got to him he picked him up in a bone crushing hug and was holding him an inch above ground. 

He heard a scoff somewhere behind them but didn't care enough to see who it was.

"Harry put me down" Draco laughed

Harry placed him gently back on the ground and brought him into another hug but this one was much softer.

When they pulled away from each other they both had big dopey smiles on their faces.

"What are you doing here"

"Suspended"

Harry gasped dramatically and Ginny like ..I mean unnecessarily. "YOU" he put a hand to his chest "SUSPENDED" another gasp "I'm disappointed"

Draco played along "HOW EVER WILL I LIVE" he put a hand to his head as though he was about to faint "KNOWING I DISAPPOINTED THE GREAT HARRY POTTER"

The both looked at each other and dissolved into giggles.

"AHEMMMMM" Ginny said standing in between Harry and Draco "We have thing to do" she said and grabbed Harry's arm.

________________________________
Does this count as a cliff hanger 😩???

I'm updating this on the bus omw to school so hereee ya gooo byeeee